Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Ella's father POV

I heard a knock at the door. I answered and let whoever was there in, hopefully, it was that lovely lady who always showed up every day. When the door opened it was someone I had never seen before. She looked around, I could see a sadness in her eyes. Maybe I am imagining her.

I was told that I was crazy as crazy came. I went back to work very aware of where the stranger is. Something about her reminded me of someone I use to know but I can't remember. I wonder why the color blue is called blue? I work on some ruffles that I am going to add to the bottom of a dress. Ruffles are awesome.

She is still looking around. I wonder what she could be so interested but I shouldn't care I am a dog, a dog focuses on his task. I must be the perfect dog, I don't want to be hit.

I must be loyal. Wait what is she holding in her hands. Is it a new toy? She better not touch, any of my toys. She sets down the tray, not a toy. She is walking deeper into the room, I slightly growl she is trespassing, then she touches one of my toys, my dress. It's mine how dare she touch it. Growl, she better get out of here.

Then she drops it startled and walks closer to me, Then pours something it one of my dishes. I lap it, the lady brings me this sometimes. Who is this person? This person does smell good. She is shaking, who is she?

Something about her reminds me of a lady, a lady who yelled and hit me. She was the evilest person of this land whatever it is called. I want this person gone. She leaves and closes the door. I hear a thud. Then get back to work, I must work the lady told me to. I must.

When is the nice lady coming? I am slightly thirsty, she hasn't been here yet.