Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Fairy Godmother's POV

I saw Ella is this dress that made her light shine. She looked like an angel. The boy she was next to glowed around her. He was her prince charming. I saw that they both were having internal struggles. I could see how she was nervous about this boy. She deserves happiness.

On the inside as much to dislike she isn't happy, she pretends to be with a smile. I have seen her cry and pretend to be strong but it is a lie. This boy with help her smile for real. I can't wait tell that smile is always genuine and never has to be faked.

She took his hand and I saw some stress release. She was going to be fine. I saw some of her quick sewing falling a bit apart. With a bit of magic, I stuck it back to the dress. The awkwardness melted away as they spun and danced together on the dance floor. They were a sight.

Her stepsisters were making faces, I think they look like toads. I'm glad that I am not their fairy godmother. I wish I was a better fairy godmother, I sucked at it. Other priorities took place in my mind and I had a hard time balancing such things.

I don't even have the nerve to tell her that she has magic. She might have guessed I mean portraits talk to her. Spirits help her and her super fast sewing all gifts she has been given.

I see Ella calming down she looks at peace almost like she is sleeping. Maizie is having fun watching her only friends dance together. I wonder what she finds to amusing. I love that child, her fairy godmother is worse than me. Lucida, Maizie's fairy godmother is a drunk and does not care one bit about that child; good thing she knows Ella.

I wish that Ella completes her dream, and falls in love. That is her and Maverick slowly falling in love without noticing. They will find out eventually. As the dance went on they seemed to grow apart. Ella got brain dead and Maverick was questioning life.

As the dance ended I could see Ella struggling with the brain deadness and Maverick was overthinking everything. I love those two together. Thank Maizie for her genius. I could see Ella was leaning into him, wrapping herself in his warmth. Maverick was not saying anything either. Oh how cute.

I can't wait til they finally need each other for help but that will be for later. I say goodbye in my mind to Ella and leave, I can't be spotted.

Ella, Maverick get ready your troubles have just begun.