Bonus Chapter

Bonus Chapter
Years later
Maverick's POV
I kiss Ella, it ties the knot. Today is the happiest day of our lives. It is the day that we say I do. Ella looks stunning in her wedding dress. She created and sewed it herself. Every day I love Ella Rose more and more.
"Do you Maverick, take Ella Rose as your bride" I practically yell yes. Ella and every around us laughs. "Do you Ella Rose, take Maverick as your husband" She looks at me, blushes and says yes.
That moment we kissed was the most magical time ever. I could feel her breath on my face, her cherry red lips locking on mine. We were always meant for each other.
Ella to this day will blush at the slightest little thing. Then it makes my face heats up. I love to spoil her with all I can give. Knowing Ella she does not want diamonds, rubies or emeralds. To Ella, they are just sparkly rocks without meaning.
I gave Ella a ring from a pawn shop. When I saw it in the display window, I knew it was the one. I still love to spoil her with trinkets of plenty. Ella has them collected in a glass case.
I have a plan for our honeymoon. I am going bring us to England and we can explore. It is going to be so much fun. Although we are now married and 20 we still seem to both have a childlike spirit.
On our life, we go. Loving each other and sealing it with a kiss. We are living a fairy tale just like Cinderella and her prince.  

Well there it is

Well there it is. I now would like your feedback on how you enjoyed it. Feel free to rate it one to ten. One being the worst book ever. Thank you, bye.