Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Third POV

"Welcome one, welcome all to the play of your dreams. We shall revive Sleeping beauty. The most lovely girl of all time. Welcome to her story" the narrator said.

"I am the girl who sleeps for thousands of years" Cassy recites, she is a natural. The play is off to a wonderful start.

20 minutes before

"Come on Maizie, I can't wait til you watch this play my best friend is a natural" Ella said her face all aglow. Ella always had a love for plays and anything to do with acting. Ella Dragged Maizie through the school doors, while Maverick hung back thinking how they both went to this school but he had never seen her before. Maizie was just excited for the play but curious for why Ella had to ditch them.

Ella sat them in the second to the front row so they could see the stage. There were people everywhere on stage, playing with the lights and just people running around doing things. Maizie set down her bag and Ella showed Maizie and Maverick backstage.

Backstage was the most amazing thing that Maizie had seen, there was people everywhere and doing all sorts of things, but for one main purpose. Mrs. Rule saw Ella and ran to her almost crashing into the box that Ella held. Some of the actors when to see their costumes. When Ella opened the box light seemed to escape the box in a glittery rainbow. Ella pulled out Zeke's costume and he looked at it bored and took it to get changed. Next was Cassy's and her eyes went wide. There in Ella's arms lay a gown.

This gown had such lovely colors and it was a princess dress through and through. Ella kept pulling out costumes, some for the fairies, and some for the swans. Every person that received a costume from Ella with the exception of Zeke thanked Ella until she was tomato red. Maizie and Maverick found their seats almost in awe in themselves, from everything Ella has already done. Little did they know, that Ella was about to blow their minds.

Ella decided to practice once more before the play. Maizie and Maverick started to the most lovely sound of all times. They looked and they saw Ella on the side of the stage sitting in front of a piano.

It was time for the play and everyone was ready. The lights dimmed and the show began.

"Welcome one, welcome all to the play of your dreams. We shall revive Sleeping beauty. The most lovely girl of all time. Welcome to her story" the narrator said.

"I am the girl who sleeps for thousands of years" Cassy recites, she is a natural. The play is off to a wonderful start. Ella started to play, the song when along as Cassy started her dance, she danced against prince Zeke.

They continued on, the princess saved the prince, against the evil Queen and her plant minions. Everything came to the end. And the lights turned on, it was the best.

Maizie enjoyed herself throughout the play thinking about what is something Ella can't do. For she can sew, sing, and play the piano. What is Ella's weakness?