Chapter 33 part 2

The bold is the diary part and normal text is normal enjoy

Chapter 33 part 2

Ella's POV 

I sat down and started to read.

Dear Diary,

Today is the best day of the world. I spent the whole day with my lovely girls, Victoria and Courtney. My friend Abel is amazing. One these days I will have to treat him to brownies. Abel is a fashion designer. He and his wife Emma are so in love I wish I had that. Every guy just leaves me after a child. They stayed together when they had Ella; she is so tiny just two months old.

Tears formed and I just let them fall. I wish I could see my dad like this. I think I should stop reading, but instead, go on. Hoping to read more about how my father use to be, as well as reading about my mother. I bet she was the best.

Dear Diary,

What is wrong with that woman, Emma is crazy. Abel and I are just friends, but she claims that we are having an affair. What is she thinking? I don't love Abel. We are working together; I just sell his stuff. He is the designer; he even made all Ella's clothes.

Emma was holding Ella in her arms when she was yelling at me. Then she dropped Ella. I picked Ella up yelled at Emma. Ella with her tiny eyes looked up at me; it made me even angrier. How dare she. I went to the doctor you don't drop a baby.

After a few hours Ella's hair fell out and it made me a freak. I can't believe this. I kept her with me, and I called Abel. He said he was on his way. I gave Ella to him. He took her home, and I warned him about his wife. I fear for that child's life.

No this can't happen, mom dropped me. Why? Thought consume me as I sit in the closet. All I can do is read on find out what happens next.

Dear Diary,

Abel is acting weird I came to get his paper for his new store idea, and he didn't look at me. I found out why Emma is drugging him, calling him a dog. Emma is making him crazy. I kept his child. Emma is turning out to be a monster.

stepmother loves me so much, why did I think that my mom was good. She destroyed my dad. The tears keep falling; all the excuses stepmother used to protect me. I need a hug.

Dear Diary,

I found a letter left near Abel he asked me to watch Ella. I have to agree for Ella's sake. Dear Diary that is when I became Ella's Fairy Godmother. It was a huge change. As much as I wanted to follow though, I had to protect my girls first. I know I suck as a mother and as a protector. As I watched little Ella grow up a bit, it makes me sadder and sadder. Ella's hair came back, but it came back gray.

What do I do? When Ella gets tired, Ella gets sparkles in her vision. This is all my fault. If I had caught Ella then everything would be okay.

Fairy godmother? Magic? It exists? I think back and realize all the magical things I have seen. Pulling the book closer to me, I read hoping for answers.

Dear Diary,

Abel is slipping she has won the match. He doesn't remember Ella. At least Abel can remember Emma and me. He acts like a puppy I don't know what to do. He has moments of clarity and to see him play with Ella is amazing. I tear up every time. Ella is working with me. I have to keep her away from Emma. Speaking of Emma, Emma is now crazy on drugs. Every time she sees Ella, she beats her.