Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Ella POV

I got picked up by Derik, he seemed happy to see me. I got in and brought a present for him. I thought he might want a new jacket. I really just wanted to give him something for being so kind. His face looked bright when he saw what it was. I also brought a present for everyone. I needed to be on their good side to ask them.

I got myself ready for my speech I was about to give. I can't wait to I can bring Maizie to the play. It is going to be awesome. I can see it now the acting and everyone, their eyes all shimmering from the great performers before them.

I walk up to the house and almost pass Maverick completely, but he stopped me. Why? I act surprised and shocked to see him. Then I remind myself that I have stuff for him. I reach into my bag and give him his present and walk away.

I find his mom and ask her to bring Maizie to the play. I tell her about how it is educational as well as people might think that it is weird that she never been to one.

Mrs. Ricas closes her eyes thinking. I wish for everything, I can't wait to see her answer. "I don't know, maybe," she says. Then a new voice says "mom I will come with, it is something to spread our popularly". It was Maverick.

Then it was set and Maizie would go with Maverick. I gave the rest of the gifts and left. Maverick wanted to talk to me. I ignored him and continued on my path. I gave Maizie a hug and left. I can't talk to him. I want him to leave me alone.

Something about him seems wrong, and I feel the need to stay away. So I left and went straight to the piano, and played. I needed the release, motion of playing.

I played all the pieces that are needed to the play. I was ready, the outfits made, pieces of piano played to perfection and I was ready.

Now all I have to do is get some sleep. I start to doze off then my phone rings. Victory wants me to make her a snack. So I get dressed really quickly and go see what she wants me to make. I see her and she says that she wants some cookie dough. I know she would have made it except she hates me and she should never be near a kitchen.

Last time she cooked because I was sick, there was a fire and I had put it out before it took the whole kitchen. I was really sick that day and I could barely hold the fire extinguisher. That was my worst day.

I made some cookie dough and I took some then went back home. I can not wait for tomorrow I get to see Maizie and Cassy and they get to meet each other. Tomorrow might just be the best day ever.