Part 2

Parth went to his room and saw Arpita was lost in some thoughts. His eyes fell on her hands where she was holding frame and few drops of tears on glass.

He went to her and sit beside her n wiped her tears.

P: What happened? Why are you crying? You are remembering Sanyu?

Ar:(looked away) Why will I cry for her? She is no one to me. I am crying on my fate. Why the hell God give me sister like her. That girl is very mean and deprave. I am idiot that I trusted her blindly. Because of her today Ron is like that. He is living like robot. He is alive because of Angel. I just hate that bi...

P:(angrily) Enough Arpita. For god sake she is your sister. Don't abuse her.

Ar: She was my sister. She is dead for me 5 years ago. And why are you taking her side. Ron is your brother and she spoiled your brother's life still you are taking her side.

P: Everyone have their own reason. I know Sanyu has also a major reason.

Ar: Reason? Right. Then why didn't she talk with us? Why she left us? Most important thing Parth why she left her 6 days old daughter? Do you have answer. For a mother her babies are her life. But she is selfish women. She left her daughter. Do you have any answers. Give me the answer Parth.

She literally shouted on him. He just looked away and said, “You just pack my clothes.”

Parth

Those who are blaming Sanyukta without knowing reason. One day they will regret Arpita.

You are also in Arpita. Sanyu is pure soul. A soul with golden heart.

I wish Arpita that I would able to answer you. Because if I answers you then you will be break down in pieces.

That day you will get to know about Sanyu's sacrifice that day you will regret it.

Only she knows how she had spends her day without her daughter. How hard for her to leave her 6 days old daughter?

You will regret for abusing her.

Author

Parth wiped his tears and left from there leaving her alone.

The whole day passed like that. Randhir was enjoying each and every moment with Angel and Ayaan in park. In the evening they returned home. Angel was already slept in the car.

He took her in his arms and hold Ayaan’s finger. Both walked inside mansion and welcomes by Renuka.

R: Finally my children arrived.

Rd: Yes. Mom take Angel and lay her in room. Ayaan go with grandma and sleep like good boy. Mom give them milk after sometime.

R: Okay beta. You need anything?

Rd: No i’m okay. I am going on terrace. I will be back soon.

R: Okay. Take care.

Renuka took Angel from him and hold Ayaan’s hand and went upstairs. He also went to terrace.

He stood silently there and closed his eyes. He remembered that moment which he spends with his wife.

After sometime he opened his eyes and speaks, “Why Sanyu? Why did you do this? Why? I love you Sanyu but I hate you more. I hate you for giving pain to my Angel. I just hate you so much.”

He wiped his tears and went to Angel’s room. He kissed on her forehead and started caressing her hair.

Newyork

St. Francis Hospital

Nurse gave some medical reports to Doctor and he checked the reports.

Dr: Any news about her family?

N: Yes sir. I called Mr. Parth Shekhawat in the morning. They are coming.

Dr: Go and check her once.

N: Okay Dr.

Nurse went to check her as she comes out from Coma after 3 years....

TBC..