Part 32 : Wafa ne Bewafayi ki hai

Randhir was ready to get marry with Naina Kapoor. Naina kapoor is daughter of Shekhar Kapoor good friend of Harsh. The 1st time Naina saw Randhir with Angel and she fall in love with him. She loves him as well as Angel. She is very nice girl from heart.

In the office,

Sanyukta entered in his cabin. But she saw Randhir was busy in talking with a girl. Randhir saw her.

Rd: ohh Sanyuka! Come inside.

San: good morning Sir..

Rd: good morning. By the way meet my would be wife Naina Kapoor. And Naina meet her my ex wife. Mene tumhe bataya tha naa.

Hearing this her welled up but she somehow controlled herself. Naina saw her hidden tears.

San:(greeted) good morning.

N: good morning.

Rd: vaise Sanyukta, ek week bad meri shaadi hai aur tum meri special guest ho. To tumhe to aana hi padega.

San: sorry sir. but mein nahi aa paugi. And ye mera resignation letter. I am leaving this job. Thank you and God bless you both. Have happy marride life ahead.

She left from there with heavy heart.

N: Randhir ab mujhe bhi chalna chahiye. Bye

She also goes from there. Randhir punched his hand on the wall and blood coming out of his hand. But it's not paining him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In garden,

Sanyukta was sitting on the bench and crying. The garden was empty so no one is there to see her tears. Someone forward hancky toward her. She saw and shocked to see Naina and Angel.

A: anty..anty...

She immediately took Angel in her arms. She hugged her and Angel to hug her back. She kissed on her forehead; cheeks everywhere even also on her injury.

San:(sobbing) meri bachhi.

A:(wiped her tears) gud gil(Girl) lote(Rote) nahi. Anty gud gil(Girl).

San:(touching foreheads) your aunty is very bad beta. Aap ke papa ssahi hai me buri hu.

A: no, anty buli(buri) nhi..

She kissed on forehead and hugged her. Sanyu caressed her hair and soon she fell on sleep.

San: what are you doing here?

N: Angel ghar me ro rahi thi aur sone se mana kar rahi thi to socha usko garden me ghuma lau. Lekin tumhari god me to vo so hi gayi.

San: thanks

N: for what?

San: Angel ko aur Randhir ko apnane ke liye.

N: tum Randhir se bahut pyaar karti ho na. I know dekha hai mene tumhari aankhon mein. Love bhi aur Pain bhi. Me nahi jaanti tum kyu rd ko chhod ke gayi thi 5 year pehle. But itna jarur pata hai ki iske pichhe koi na koi vajah to zarur hogi.

San: mere pass mere apne reasons hai but I am sure ki Randhir tumhare sath bahut khush rahega. Okay ab mujhe chalna chahiye. Bye aur meri Angel ka dhyaan rakhna. meri aaj flight hai aur thodi packing bhi karni hai mujhe. bye nice to meet you.

She kissed on Angel's forehead one last time and gives her to Naina. She started walking toward her home. Tears rolled down from her eyes.

Kuch baatein aisi hoti hai
Jinko bayaan karna
Lafzon mein, namumkin hota hai
Jab wafa mein, wafa hoti hai
Koi na koi wajah hoti hai
Kyu faaslon mein, nazdeekiyan hain
Kyu zindagi mein, tabdeeliyan
Kyu tanha dil yeh mera mujhse kahein
Yeh silsila bas yoonhi chalta rahein
Jaane kya huaa hai jiski waja se
Manzilein juda si lag rahi
Anjaani raah pe dil yeh kyun
Khud ko paata hai
Yahi dard-e-dil mere dil ko rulaata hai
Wafa ne bewafai, bewafai
Bewafai ki hai (3)

Precap:

Randhir tied a magalsutra in her neck and put vermilion in her maang. Panditji declared them Husband and Wife. Renuka and Arpita are very happy. Parth and Harsh are not happy with this marriage...