Part 11: Hug

Rd: ohh hello ! shayad tumne suna nahi Dad ne kya kaha? You are my secretary. And you have to follow my all orders.

San:(copied his sentence) you have to follow my all orders.

She twisted her lips and left from there. Rd smiled at her.

After some time she come with coffee and put it on the table. Rd was busy in checking file so he didn't notice.

San: tumhari coffee Randhir.

Rd: wait ! tumne mujhe name se kyu bulaya?

San: to kya bulau? Cockroach ya phir sadu ya phir...

Rd:(interrupted) listen I'm your boss. So call me "sir".

San:(forcefully) aapki coffee "SIR".

Rd drink the coffee and said, "not bad. Aaj se tum roz mere liye coffee banaogi."

Saying this he again gets busy in his files. Sanyu stood beside him silently. He looked at her.

Rd: what? Stop looking at me and work something.

San: I'm your secretary. Give me some work "SIR".

Rd:(in mind) God! ye kaha fass gaya? I don't want to trouble her. Kya karu mein?

Rd: tum jao aur vaha couch pe betho and magazines padi hai vaha par vo read karo.

She nodded her head and sat on the couch and started reading magazine.

After 2 hour,

Rd: Sanyukta...sanyukta

Rd was still busy in files. He again called her but she didn't responded. He put file on table and looked at her. She was sleeping on the couch. He goes near her and sat beside her. Ohh! How much he loves to adore her while she was sleeping.

He caressed her cheeks and smiled. How can he trouble her? Because she is very soft like cotton.

"Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together." 

Yes, in short time he falls in love with her. He loved to tease her, irritate her. He wants to spend his whole life with her. He wants see her happy all time.

He kissed on her forehead. She twisted her lips and he smiled.

Rd: thanks dad, aaj aapki vajah se Sanyu mere sath rahegi. Thank you so much dad.

Half an hour passed, Sanyu open her eyes and found herself in unknown place. She woke up with jolt and sees the whole room. And realization hit in her mind. She was in Rd's cabin.

"so you are awake" she heard his voice.

She just nodded her head.

San: I'm sorry. I don't know kab aankh lag gayi.

Rd: it's okay. It's not your fault. Vo kya hai na mera cabin hai hi aisa. Sab ko neend aa hi jati hai.

San: haan to kya. Tumne mujhe uthaya kyu nahi?

Rd: excuse me. You are my secretary, i'm not ur secretary.

San: huuhh..agar utha dete to kya jata? Mein fresh ho kar aati hu.

Rd: achha mere liye coffee bhi le aana.

She twisted her lips and left from there. Rd loved it when she twisted her lips. She looks more cute at that time.

In canteen, Sanyukta took rd's coffee and about to go from there but Parth come there.

P: so how's your day?

San: fantastic jiju.

P: tumhara face dekh kar lag raha hai rd ne tum se zyada kaam nahi karvaya.

San: haan. Mein almost 3 hr tak soyi hu rd ki cabin mein.

P:(shocked) what? Aur rd ne tumhe kuch nahi bola.

San: haan usne mujhe uthaya bhi nhi. Gussa bhi nahi kiya.

P: you know Sanyukta. Tum iss office ki sab se lucky person ho.

San: vo kaise jiju?

P: kyu kit um 1st aisi secretary ho jiska khud ka koi desk nahi hai. I mean tum apne hi boss ki cabin me 3 hr tak soyi ho aur tumhare boss ne tum par gussa bhi nahi kiya. Agar tumhari jagah koi aur hota to abhi vo apne ghar pe betha hota.

San: haan vo to hai but jiju mujhe mera apna desk kyu nhi diya?

P: kyu ki tum to Ghar ki member ho. Tumhe desk ki kya jarurat?

San: haan vo bhi hai. Achha jiju ab mein chalti hu varna Sadu jwalamukhi(volcano) ki tarah mujh par fattega.

They laughed and Sanyukta went back to his cabin. She saw some dishes on his table. She gave him coffee and looked at him.

Rd: what? Ab ghur kya rahi ho? Jao couch pe betho aur magazine padho.

San: I'm hungry.

Rd: so what can I do?

San: vo can I eat this?

Rd: aur tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai ki mein ye sab tumhe khaane duga.

San: plzzzz. Mujhe khaane do na. Tum I mean aap bahut achhe ho "sir".

Rd: okay.

San: thank you.

Saying this Sanyu goes near him and hugged him. First he was shocked but later he to hugged her back.

"Sometimes you just need that one person who will let you talk and ramble listen to your complain and look like an idiot, but still love you all the same."

TBC...