Part 12: Beautiful relationship

Saying this Sanyu goes near him and hugged him. First he was shocked but later he to hugged her back. He thanked to god for sending her in his life. He hugged her more tightly. 

Flashback end...

Remembering this moments tears rolling down from their eyes. They are missing each other. He wants to hug her, kiss her, love her, fight with her but he was angry on her. She left them alone. He hate her.(may be)

"Every single person on the planet has a story, don't judge people before you truly know them, and the TRUTH might surprise you."

She also wants to hug him, kiss him, love him, fight with him but his hatred stopped her. She wants too told him why she left them alone? But she can't see any kind of guilty in his eyes. She already knows that after knowing the truth every second he will die in guilty. She knows he loves her so much.

"Waiting is painful, forgetting is also painful. But not knowing which to do is worse kind of suffering."

Next day, in the morning

Angel was trying to wakes up his daddy.

A: papa... utho na.

He pulled her ad makes her sleep beside him.

Rd:(in sleepy tone) aaj Sunday hai tum bhi so jao.

A: papa..palk(park) talo(chalo).

He didn't respond her. She come out of his hold and angrily goes from there. She collides with Harsh.

A: uuuuu..aaauu.

She rubbed her nose cutely just like her mother. Harsh picked up her in his arms.

H: awww...meri gudiya ko lag gaya.

A: dadu, papa bule(bure). Palk(park) ni le jaa lahe(rahe).

H: to koi na. Aaj gudiya ko dadu park le jayege. Ab jao Ayaan ko bula lao.

He put her down and she run from there. Harsh massaged to Sanyu come park.

In the park...

H: aree bachho dhire dhire. Gir jaoge aap log.

But they didn't hear him. Sanyukta also come and meet Harsh. Harsh called Ayaan and Angel. They comes there and saw Sanyu.

A: dadu.. ye anty(aunty) buli(buri). Dul(dur) laho(raho).

Hearing this Sanyu's eyes filled with tears. Harsh assure her that everything will be fine. Sanyu goes from there and sit on the bench. Ayaan goes behind her. Soon they both started playing. Harsh bent down on his knees.

H: aapko kisne bola ki aunty buri hai?

A: papa ne.

H:(cupped her face) but aunty to bahut achhi hai. Dekho Ayaan ke sath kitne achhe se khel rahi hai.

A: papa, angly(angry) hoge.

H: to aap papa ko mat batana ki aap ne aunty ke sath baat ki.

A: okay.

Saying this she run toward them. Harsh smiled and started walking in the park.

Sanyu was busy in playing with Ayaan when she saw Angel.

San: Ayaan tum ab Angel ke sath khelo. Kyu ki me to buri hu naa. To Angel mere sath nahi khelegi.

She was about to go from there but Angel held her hand. She signed her to come near her. She bent down on her knees. Angel kissed on her cheeks.

San: me to buri hu na to mujhe kiss kyu kiya?

A:(again kissed on her cheeks) aap achi(achhi) ho. Bahut achi(achhi). Me ko bhi aap ke sath khel na he. 

San: achhaaa.

A: haan. Aap papa ko mat bolna ye. Vo phil(phir) gusa(gussa) kalege(karege). 

San:(pulled her cheeks and kissed on there) okay my princess. Achha aunty ko k huggy milegi?

She nodded her head and finally she picked up her Angel in her arms and hugged her

She nodded her head and finally she picked up her Angel in her arms and hugged her. Sanyu closed her eyes. She couldn't hold her tears anymore. She feels complete today. The moment was very special. She is very happy. Finally her world, her princess, her life, her daughter is in her arms.

"There is a bond between a mother and a daughter. It is so special, like no other.
There is a key between each heart And a love that nothing will ever part.
A oneness of spirit that no one can see. It is very special, between Mother and Daughter"

(i don't know kaisa likha hai? Bura likha hai to I'm sorry)...

TBC....