Part 36 : Finally The Truth Is Out

2 weeks passed away...

Randhir's behaviour with Sanyu is changed day by day. Sometime he behaves with her rudely, sometime sweet, sometime angry or sometime careful. She somehow managed to hides the truth from him.

Rd:(shouted) sanyuktaa...

She comes to room and saw Randhir's angry face.

San: what?

Rd: where the hell is my mobile?

San: mujhe kya pata? Tumhara mobile tumhe pata hoga.

Rd:(angrily) don't try to be over smart. Give me my mobile damm itt..

Sanyu goes near her pillow and took out his mobile and handed to him.

San: kal tum apna mobile study room me hi bhul gaye the. Charging me rakha tha. Kuch yaad aaya. Yaad kaise aayega? Har waqt chillana jo aata hai.

She was about to go but he held her hand and pulled her closer.

San: chhodo mujhe, you moron...

Rd: awww... wify ko gussa aa gaya. Great, but tumhe to pata hai na humara relation normal husband and wife jaisa nahi. Ke tum ruth jao aur mein tumhe manau.

San: haan, to mein bhi kuch expect nahi karti tum se. Bol te ho I hate you. To harkate bhi vaisi karo. Now leave me.

She comes out of his hold and left from there angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanyu was alone in whole house as Arpita and Renuka went to temple for pooja. Ayaan and Angel also go with them. She thought something and goes to office.
At office...

Sanyu entered in office and saw Parth was talking his assistant. She was lost in her thought when she collides with one employee. 

Unfortunately her hair stuck in that employee's jacket. She speaks sorry and about to walk but her wig fell down. 

She stood there like statue. Everyone looked at her and started gossiping about her. She was not moving from her place. At the same time Randhir and Harsh comes and saw this.

Parth was about to go near her but Harsh indicates him to stood there on his place. Randhir looked at her in shocked. He goes near her.

Rd:(shook her) Sanyukta, Sanyukta...

She wasn't speaking anything.

Rd: Sanyukta, how is this happen?

She covered her head with her duptta and runs from there. Randhir also run behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Shekhawat Mension,

Rd: Sanyukta, plzz open the door. I promise mein tumhe koi question nahi puchhuga. But plzzz open the door.

But she didn't open the door. He heard her sobs. He gets panics and couldn't control himself from crying.

Rd: Sanyu, plzzz open the door. tumhe Angel ki kasam.

She opens the door and next moment he took her in his embrace. She cried hard in his arms and he caressed her head. He also started crying. He knows that something is bad happens with her but this? He never imagined this.

San:(sobbing) ra..randhi..dhir..i lost my hair. I lost my everything. Hate me Randhir; I am no more beautiful now. Hate me. I am not your Sanyukta. You are right Randhir, i am worst mother. I don't deserve anything. I am worst mother, i am worst wife, i am worst daughter. Randhir hate me.

She hugging him and cried a lot. Her tears are not ready to stop.

Rd:(cupped her face and wiped her tears) ssshh..hh mein kabhi tumhe nafarat nahi kar sakta. And who said that you are not beautiful. You are most beautiful girl in the world.

San: no i am not(still sobbing)

Rd: yes, you are. Plzzz tell me ye sab kaise hua?

San:(cring) no i can't. I can't see guilt in your eyes. Better to leave me and move on.

Rd:(angrily) just shut up you idiot. Agar move on hi karna hota to itne saal tumhara wait nahi karta. Yes, me Naina se shaadi karne ke liye ready hua tha but i was angry on you that's why. Sanyukta hai to Randhir hai. Sanyukta nahi to Randhir bhi nahi. I love you Sanyukta. I always love you and i will always love you only.

San:(hugged him) don't love me this much. Don't....

He hugged her tightly. He knows she will never tell him truth. So he decides to find himself.

Tere bin jee na paunga, Sach much mar hi jaunga
Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai
Hasna rona tujhse hi, Mera hona tujhse hi
Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai

(He picked up her in his arms and takes her to bed. She hides herself in his chest and still sobbing.)

Maujood hai har saans mein
Tu har dafa ye tay hai
Tu hai dawa ya dard hai
Par hai mera ye tay hai (2)
Tere bin jee na paunga
Sach much mar hi jaunga
Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai

(He sat on the bed and makes her sit in his lap. He kissed her on forehead and she hugged him tightly.)

Tu naseebon sa mere haathon pe
Shuru se likha hai
Mera haq hai tu aasmano se
Mujhe jo lagta hai
Tere kadamo pe jahan rakh dun main
Kabhi jo kahe tu
Koi shak ho toh aazma lena
Kisi din mujhe

(He took her hand and kissed on her both hand. She looked in to his eyes and he wiped her tears. He cupped her face and looked in her eyes.)

Maujood hai har saans mein
Tu har dafa yeh te hai
Tu hai dawa ya dard hai
Par hai mera yeh tay hai (2)

(Her sobs are became louder. Without thinking he put his lips on her. He kissed her with all love and care. After taking his time he broke the kiss and joined their forehead. They closed their eyes.)

Tere bin jee na paunga
Sach much mar hi jaunga
Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai......

Precap: truth time with flashback..