Part 29 : Her condition

Sanyukta entered in office. The peoples who know her they shocked to see her but avoided her. She was very nervous as well scared of Randhir. She entered in Rd's cabin and sat there on sofa.

After half hour Randhir comes in his cabin. But he was shocked to see Sanyukta there and gets angry.

Rd:(shouted) what the hell are you doing here?

San:(stammered) vo..v..vo..me..

Randhir clutched her shoulder.

Rd: how dare you to come here?

Meanwhile Harsh and Parth entered in his cabin.

H: leave her Randhir...

He leaves her as Harsh and Parth comes there.

Rd: dad, what she is doing here?

H: mene bulaya hai yaha usko. Aur ab vo yaha kaam karegi pehle ki tarah tumhari secretary ban kar.

Rd:(angrily) I don't need secretary. I don't want to see her face.

H: Randhir behave. And it's my order to you. Sanyu yahi kaam karegi.

San: but papa muj...

H:(interrupted) it's my final decision.

Rd: but dad, isne jo kiya uske baad bhi aap chahte ho ki ye yaha kaam kare.

P: Sahi kya hai aur Galat kya hai iska decision hum log lege Randhir.

Harsh caressed her hair and assured her that everything will be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Days passed like that, Sanyu again joined office. But things are changed now. Every day Randhir used to torture her, troubled her, insulted her in front of everyone. But Sanyukta didn't speak anything. She bears all his torture as she already knows about it. Randhir never speaks anything to her in front of Parth and harsh.

But now Sanyukta became weaker as she started skipping her food and medicine. All time Randhir gave her work and some time she did over time too. So she forgets to takes her medicine.

One day, in office....

Sanyukta was going to her desk suddenly her vision gets blurred and about to fell from stairs but someone holds her hand. She saw that person is none other than Randhir. But she faint in his arms. Randhir immediately picked up her in his arms and takes her to his cabin.

He made laid her down on sofa and sprinkled some water on her face. But she didn't open her eyes.

Rd:(patted her cheeks) Sanyukta, open ur eyes.

Mean while Parth entered in his cabin and shocked see Sanyukta like this.

P:(worriedly) what happened to her?

Rd: i don't know. Achanak behosh ho gayi. Aur ab uth nahi rahi hai. i know ye sab uska drama hai, sympathy ke lie.

P:(clutched his collar) just shut up. Ek aur word nahi uske bare mein. You know what, tum kabhi Sanyu ko samjh hi nahi paye.

He picked up her in his arms and takes her to hospital. Randhir sat there and clutched his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P: dr how is she?

Dr: mujhe aap se bahut important baat karni hai. mere cabin mein chaliye.

They go to his cabin.

P: dr ab to bataye kya hua?

Dr: Mr Shekhawat mene aap se pehle bhi kaha tha ki vo weak hai aur uska khayal rakhna chahiye.

P: haan but hua kya hai?

Dr: ye to aap ko pata hona chahiye Mr Shekhawat? Last 2 week se vo thik se so nahi rahi hai, apna food and medicine bhi skip kr rahi hai. ye to hona hi tha naa.

P:(shocked) whatttt?

Dr: yes, Mr Shekhawat. How can you be so careless? Sirf 2 months huye coma se bahar aaye huye usko. New York mein jis doctor ne unki treatment ki thi unse mene baat ki hai. vo 3 years se coma mein thi because of BRAIN TUMOUR. Unka treatment to success full raha hai but ye weakness bahut dangerous hai unke liye. Jaan bhi jaa sakti hai. jitna stress vo apni body ko degi utna une liye harmful hai. so be careful to next time.

P: sorry dr. And thank you.

Parth called Harsh and told him everything. Parth goes to Sanyu's room.

P: kyu kiya ye sab tumne?

San:(in low voice) mene kuch nahi kiya hai. it was just tiredness.

P: ohh yaa right tiredness. Food skip karna, medicines skip karna. Apni sleep skip karna. Agar Randhir tumhe itna kaam deta hai to tum usko mana nahi kar sakti thi.

San: it's my job.

H: and now you are not going to do this job.

San: papa ye aap kya bol rahe ho?

P: dad is right. Ab tum ye job nahi karogi.

San: no papa. Please mujhe ye job karni hai.

H: no beta. Mein ab tumhari life ko le kar aur koi risk nhi le sakta. Rd ki vajah se mein tumhe aur takleef nahi dena chahta.

San: papa, vo mujhe kabhi takleef nahi de sakta. Ye to uska gussa hai thoda sa. Aur vo jald hi khatam ho jayega.

P: par sany..

San:(cut him) Please, pehle mein mana kar rahi thi but ab mein khud ye job karna chahti hu.

P: thik hai jo karna hai vo karo but aaj se tumhare food and medicines ki responsibility meri hai. and it's final.

San: okay jiju. Ab mujhe ghar le chalo.

They go from there. Parth and Harsh dropped her to her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After taking dinner and medicine she went to sleep but her phone rings with name of "Randhir". She picked up the call.

San: hello

Rd: mene tumhe "Hi" "hello" kehne ke liye phone nahi kiya. Mene sirf tumhe ye puchne ke liye phone kiya hai ki "Tum thik ho".

San:(smiled) haan. I am fine.

Rd:(covered up) ye mat sochna ki mein tumhari care karta hoon. Vo to kale k impotant meeting hai isliye confirm karna tha ki tum office aaogi yaa nahi.

San: me thik hu aur kal office aaugi.

Randhir feels relief as she was fine and cut the call. He started caressing Angel's hair and kissed on her forehead. Sanyukta also watched rd and Angel's pic in mobile and kissed on the screen. Soon she fell on sleep.

Precap:

Rd: shame on you Sanyukta.....you are most selfish women. You are really worst mother. I regret ki mene tum jaisi ladki se pyaar kiya. I wish ki hum kabhi mile hi nahi hote.....
Sanyukta collapsed on the ground and cried hard..

(Pic credit : Google)