Part 28 : Reality

Rd: so are you ready for?

San:(innocently) for what?

Randhir turned her and hold from waist.

Rd: ohhh so my innocent wife ko nahi pata ki aaj humari 1st night hai.

San: no. Kya karte hai 1st night pe batao?

Rd:(bit her earlobe) batana kyu hai? practically dikha deta hoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then he picked up her in his arms and took her to the bed. He made her lie down on bed and come over her. He looked into her eyes and she saw lots of desire in his eyes. He kissed on her forehead. Then he kissed on her both cheeks and then he bit her ears. She closed her eyes in pleasure.................................................................................................................................................. Soon they reached climax and he comes out of her. He lay beside her and pulled her closed. He covered themselves with quilt and kissed on her forehead.

Rd: I love you.

San:(kissed on his chest) i love you too.

They fell in deep slumber....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback ends

Sanyukta opens her eyes with jolt. She realised she was sleeping on the floor. Last night she was arranging her things but she got a CD of their marriage. So she started watching it and started remembering that moment which she spends with Randhir. Suddenly her phone rings. She saw it’s Harsh’s call. She wiped her tears.

San: hello

H: hello Sanyu beta. Kaise ho tum?

San: me thik hoon.

H: achha Sanyu beta, tum aaj office aa jao.

San: par kyu papa?

H: me chahta hu kit um phir se office join karo. As Randhir's secretary.

San: no papa. Mujhse ye nahi hoga. Aur ab pehle jaisa kuch nahi raha humare bich. Randhir ko achha nahi lagega.

H: mein janta hu. Lekin phir bhi me chahta hu kit um office join karo.

San: lekin pap....

H: i don’t want to hear anything. Tumhe office join karna hi hoga. Tumhe Angel ki kasam.

San:(sadly) papa aap ne kyu chahte ho?

H: tumhe apne aap pata chal jayegaa.

He disconnect the call.

San:(herself) papa kyu nahi samjhte ki ab kuch bhu pehle jaisa nahi raha. Randhir kabhi nahi manega iske liye.

Tears rolling down from her eye...
....

Precap: Randhir torture Sanyu and Sanyu’s health getting worst day by day...