Part 5

Randhir left for the office with Angel and Ayaan. He stopped car at their school and comes out of car.

Rd: Now go and eat your tiffin on time.

Both nodded their heads like obedient kid.

Rd: Now give me a kissi.

Both jumped on him and kissed his cheeks making him smile. He kissed their forehead lovingly.

Rd: I'll come to pick up you both after your school. Okay.

"Bye Papa"

"Bye uncle"

Both held each other hands and runs inside school. Randhir kept looking at them till they reached inside school and then left for office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shekhawat Automobiles

He entered in the office and shocked to see Harsh there. He went to him.

Rd: Dad, you here? You were in New York right. Then when would you come?

H:(happily) Yes, our work is done there so we are here. You know I am so happy today. Finally that deal which I always wants I got it. I am so happy son.

Harsh hugged him while he was still in shock. He hugs him back confusingly and broke the hug soon.

H: I can't explain you son how much I am happy today..!!

Rd: Dad it's clearly visible on your face. Your face is showing your happiness.

They started walking toward his cabin .

Rd: Tell me the reason of your happiness, Dad. I mean you were never been happy previously whenever you used to go New York.

H: Yes son. You just remember one thing that today I got which I always wants. You will get to know itself. You go and dl your work.

He left from there and Randhir was still confused by Harsh's words and behaviour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here Parth was going to dropped Sanyukta to her apartment which was gifted by Randhir but Sanyu was lost in her thoughts.

San: Jiz, please I want to meet Angel. Take me her to meet.

P: Sanyu not now. Dr asked you to take rest. And we travelled long time. We will go tomorrow.

San: No Jiz, I can't wait till tomorrow. I want to see my doll. Take me to her.

P: No Sanyu, I am going to take you there. You need rest. 

San: Jiju, You have my swear. Pleasee..

P:(angrily) What the fu**? Sanyu why the hell you are always bind us with your swear. Your swears already made your life hell. Why can't you understand?

Parth turn the car and started driving in school direction.

They goes to school. They reached school. Thank god that school hour is already over. Parth saw Angel and Ayaan both are sitting on the bench.

Both comes out of car while her eyes were searching her life. Parth held her hand and takes Sanyukta to Ayaan and Angel.

Her eyes welled with tears seeing her daughter after many years. She saw her when she was born at that time she was so tiny. Now she is grown up and looking beautiful like fairy.

Ay: Papa what are you doing here?

A: Yes BD (Big dada). Daily to chachu lene aate hai. Aaj aap kyu aaye?

Angel asked in her broken language thus Sanyu's couldn't stops her tears. For the first time she hear her voice. She was not there when she spoke first time in life. She was not there.

She covered her mouth and runs from there. She stood behind tree and started crying sobbing badly. Parth and children watched her.

P: to kya sirf Randhir tum logo ko lene aa sakta hai?

They nodded their head in "No".

A: BP ye aunty kon hai?

P: ye meri friend hai. Tum se milne aayi hai.

Sanyukta had still tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe that her own daughter is standing in front of her eyes. Suddenly she felt someone is pulling her dress. None other than Angel.

A: aunty aap lo(Ro) Tyu(kyu) lahi(rahi) hai?

She immediately wiped her tears and bent down on her knees.

San: me ro nahi rahi hoon. Vo bas meri eyes mein dust chala gaya tha.

Angel signs her to come near her. And Angel goes near her eyes and bowed air in her eyes.

A: aunty ab aapka saala(whole) dust nikal gaya hoga.

San: haan ab mera whole dust nikal gaya.

P: achha bachho tum dono thodi der aunty ke sath ruko mein 10 min mein aata hoon. Okay.

Both children nodded their head in "yes".

San: achaa aap apna name to batao?

Ay: mera name Ayaan hai aur iska name Angel hai. Aur pyaar se mein usko angi bulata hoon.

San:(pulled his cheeks) aww tum to baht cute ho.

A: aunty aap bahut bule(bure) ho. Mene aapka dust nikala lekin aapne mujhe thanku bhi nhi bola. Huhhh..

San: awww Angel ko bura laga. Achha thik hai (she hold her shoulder and kissed on her cheeks) a very very big wala THANK YOUUU.

She thanked her and about to picked up her in her arms. But someone hold her hand tightly and pulled her away from her....

Precap: khud hi socho....socho socho