Part 26 : Tere sang yaara

Everyone was sitting in the hall and discussing about Sandhir’s marriage. Arpita, Sanyu, Sanaya and Renuka are in the kitchen. Sanaya and Arpita both are continuously teasing Sanyu.

S: achha Sanyukta ye batao kya tumne kabhi shekhu ko shirtless dekha hai?

San:(confusingly) means?

S; i mean tumhe pata hai shekhu bina shirt ke bahut hot dikhta.

Ar: aree Sanaya isme puchhne wali baat kya hai. Sanyu ne Randhir ko shirtless dekha hi hoga. After all boyfriend jo hai.

Hearing this Sanyu blushed hard. She wants to escape from here. Renuka saw her red face.

R: Sanyu beta tum room mein jao. You must be tired naa.

She didn’t argue and immediately left from there. Randhir saw her and he also made an excuse and went behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Sanyu’s room,

Sanyukta was standing near window. Randhir comes and hug her from back.

Rd: so happy now. We are going to marry.
Sanyu just blushed and closed her eyes tightly.

Rd: I love you soo much.

San: I love you too.

(Background song)

Tere sang yaara, Khushrang bahara
Tu raat deewani, Main zard sitaara

(He kissed on her hair. Sanyu turned and hugged him tightly and he too hugs her back.)

O karam khudaya hai, Tujhe mujhse milaya hai
Tujhpe mar ke hi to, mujhe jeena aaya hai...
O Tere sang yaara, Khush rang baharaa
Tu raat diwaani, Main zard sitaara....
O tere sang yaara, Khushrang bahara,
Main tera ho jaaun, Jo tu karde ishara....

(At dining table, everyone was having their dinner. Sanyukta was sitting in front of Randhir.
R: Randhir, meri baat panditji se ho gayi hai. 2 din bad tum logo ki engagement hai. So ready ho tum dono.
Rd: yes mom.
H: aur Sanyu beta, tum?
She nodded her head in shyly and looked down. Harsh caressed her hair. Randhir looked and winked at her. She blushed hard.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(They are walking on the empty road holding each other hands. They are talking about their future.)

Maine chhode hain baaki saare raste
Bas aaya hoon tere paas re
Meri aankhon mein tera naam hai
Pehchaan le…

(R: achha Sanyu, tumne bachho ke bare me kuch socha?
San: kiske bachho ke bare mein?
Rd:(whispered in her ear) humare bachho ke....
She blushed hard and about to run from there but he holds her hand and pulled her closer.)

Sab kuch mere liye tere baad hai
Sau baaton ki iik baat hai
Main na jaunga kabhi tujhe chhod ke
Yeh jaan le
O karam Khudaya hai
Tera pyar jo paaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

(He picked up her in his arms and started walking on the road. They are lost in each other’s eyes. He kissed on her cheeks, still she is in his arms.)

O tere sang yaara
Khushrang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitaara
O tere sang yaara
Khushrang bahara
Main behta musafir
Tu thehra kinara

They come back to home and he made lie-down on his bed. Then he locked the door and switched off the light. He comes and laid beside her, she put her head on his chest and he wrapped his hand around her arms. She kissed on his chest and he kissed on her forehead. They closed their eyes and fell in deep sleep.

Precap: Sandhir engagement and shaadi.

(Enjoy the most beautiful face of Sandhir's life. And also get ready to watch most worstfull part of their life.)