Part 19 : Sanyu in danger

Next day, after getting fresh, she was going to Randhir's room but suddenly she got call.

San: I'm coming in 10 min.

Saying this she cut the call.

San:(herself) Randhir abhi so raha hoga, usse sone do. Vaise bhi aaj Sunday hai, vo bekaar me hi pareshan ho jayega.

She immediately goes from there.

After half an hour, Renuka comes to his room. She was looking very afraid. She tried to wake up him.

R: rd beta plzz utho.

Rd woke up and saw Renuka who was looking afraid.

Rd:(worriedly) mom, what happened? Aap itna dari huyi kyu ho?

R: vo news dekho.

Randhir got up and turn on the TV. "FIRE IN THE xyz ORPHNAGE". After watching news h immediately took his car keys and goes from there. He knows Sanyukta must be there. After all it was her house. Harsh and Parth also goes behind him.

Rd:(himself) damm Sanyukta. Tumne mujhe bataya kyu nahi? Itna sab kuch ho gaya. Hamesha apne bare me sochti ho.

Soon he reached there. He saw the whole orphanage was burning in fire. He saw here and there and tried to find Sanyukta but she was nowhere. Fire brigades are also there and they are tried control fire.

H: Randhir Sanyu ka kuch pata chala.

Rd:(worriedly) no dad. I don't know kaha hogi vo.

H: don't worry kuch nahi hoga usse. Vo safe hogi. Parth commissioner ko phn karo.

P: yes dad.

They saw some ladies and goes there. They are also lives in orphanage so they know Harsh.

L: Mr Shekhawat, aap yaha?

H: haan, where is Sanyukta?

L: Sanyukta to orphanage ke undar chali gayi hai, vaha ek bachha fass gaya hai, usko nikalne ke liye gayi hai. humne usko bahut mana kiya but vo nahi mani.

Rd:(feared) why are you so stubborn Sanyukta?

He shouted and tears rolling down from his eyes. He was about to go inside but harsh stopped him.

Rd:(crying) dad, let me go inside. Sanyukta...

H: relex Randhir, kuch nahi hoga usse.

Rd:(worriedly) dad but i can't leave without her. Dad agar usse kuch ho gaya to, me kaise...

Harsh hugged him tightly. Parth saw Sanyukta was coming with child.

P: dad, Randhir... Sanyukta dekho.

They saw and Harsh immediately rushed to her. Sanyu gave that child to lady. Parth gives water to Sanyukta.

H: Sanyu beta. Tum thik ho.

San:(huffing) haan uncle.

H: beta tumne aisa kyu kiya? Tumhe pata hai hum kitna darr gaye the. Randhir kitna darr gaya tha.

San: sorry uncle.

Saying this she hugged Harsh and he too hugged her back. Sanyukta saw Randhir who was standing little far away. His eyes were red due to continues crying. He left from there. Sanyukta broke the hug.

San: uncle, Randhir aise kyu chala gaya?

H: tum khud pata laga lo. Jao aur usse mil ke aao.

Sanyukta also went from there. She saw him standing near car and his eyes were closed. She goes near him and put her hand on his shoulder.

San: Randhir tu...

Before she completed her sentence, he pinned her near car. She saw in his eyes which were burning in anger. She gulped her saliva...

TBC....