Part 13: Cute Jealousy

San:(pulled her cheeks and kissed on there) okay my princess. Achha aunty ko k huggy milegi?

She nodded her head and finally she picked up her Angel in her arms and hugged her. Sanyu closed her eyes. 

She couldn't hold her tears anymore. She feels complete today. The moment was very special. She is very happy. Finally her world, her princess, her life, her daughter is in her arms.

They played in the garden almost 2 hour. Sanyu was very happy. She goes near Harsh and hugged him.

"thank you papa. Aap ko pata nahi but aaj mein bahut khush hu." She said with tearful eyes.

"U deserve this happiness." He caressed her hair. They broke the hug as Ayaan and Angel comes there.

H: aaj to aap dono ne bahut khela naa. To ab ghar chale. Chalo ab aunty ko bye bolo.

Ay: bye aunty.

Sanyu kissed on his cheeks and chipped, "bye." Angel watched this n pouted angrily. She pushed Ayaan aside. Sanyu and Harsh were shocked by her this action.

A:(angrily) ye meli anty(aunty) hai ol(aur) ye silf muje kiss kalegi. (ubhar ubhar ke bahar aa raha hai beti ka pyaar...)

Hearing this Harsh and Sanyu laughed. She took her in her arms and kissed on her nose, "okay baby, me sirf aaki aunty hu. Happy" said.

A: haan. Pal(par) meli(meri) kissi.

Sanyu smiled and kissed on her forehead then her both cheeks. She smiled and kissed her back.

H: agar aap ka kissing section khatam hua to ab chale.

They nodded their head and Harsh picked up Angel in his arms and went away from there. Sanyu too went from there happily.

At Shekhawat Mention,

Randhir saw them and go there. He was about to picked Angel but she run from there.

Rd: isse kya hua?

H: beta flashback me jao and khud hi pata lagao ki kya hua?

Rd closed his eyes and tried to remember.

Rd:(open his eyes) ohhh shitt!

He immediately went to her room and saw her crying. He goes and sat beside her.

Rd: ooo lagta hai Angel naraz hai apne papa se hai na? Aur naraz hona bhi chahiye kyu ki papa bahut bure hai. Vo Angel ko park nahi le gaye. Lekin papa sorry hai. Maaf kar do.

Angel twisted her lips and rd smiled at her antics. He took her in his lap and kissed on her forehead.

Rd: papa promise karte hai ki vo next Sunday se Angel ko park le jayege.

Suddenly Angel remembered something and speaks, " Angel silf dadu ke sath palk(park) jayegi."

Rd: par papa ne sorry bola vo le jayege na.

A: na na na. Me nalaz(naraz) nhi hu papa se. Sachi(sachhi). Pal(par) muje dadu k sath jana he.

Rd kissed on her cheeks and chipped, "okay. Dadu ki gudiya."

He started tickling her small waist and soon the room filled with their laughs and giggles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At breakfast table, rd was busy in feeding his Angel.

H: rd beta, Ayaan to aaj apne friend ki birthday party me jayega to angel akeli ho jayegi and bore bhi ho jayegi to me usse apne sath le chalta hu.

Rd: but dad, aap kaha jaa rahe ho?

H: beta mujhe kaam hai to me apne dosto ke sath jaa raha hu and Angel bhi vaha bore nahi hogi kyu ki mere dost bhi apne grand children ko le kar aayege.

Rd: but dad kya Angel aayegi aap ke sath?

A: meko dadu k sath jana. (and she clapped)

Rd: okay dadu ke sath jana.

Harsh decided that he will takes Angel to Sanyu's home so Sanyu spends some more time with daughter. He knows Sanyu deserve this happiness.

Precap: Angel and Sanyu's masti.....