Part 7 : Sandhir ki story

Recap: Randhir's anger

He entered in his room and closed the door. He goes near window and stand there. He closed his eyes and tears rolling down from his eyes. He saw his love after 5 years. She is still beautiful but something is change in her. Her hair is no longer as he loved her long hair. She broke her all promises.

Here, Sanyukta is also standing in the balcony and starring in the sky. Tears are also not ready to stop from her eyes. She also saw her love after 5 years. He still manages to look handsome.

They started remembering that moment when they meet very 1st time....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 years ago....

Harshvardhan Singh Shekhawat, India's No. 1 businessman is very happy today. Today was his elder son Parth's engagement with his girlfriend Arpita. He met her in the clg and fall in love with her. Arpita was orphan but she had one younger sister Sanyukta. Harsh and his wife Renuka is very kind person. They accepted Parth and Arpita's relation happily. They loved them like their own daughter. Harsh loved Sanyukta more. Today his younger son was coming from USA.

Harsh was busy in arrangement when a girl come and bumped with him.

"aauucchhh" she winched in pain and rubbed her nose.

H: aree Sanyu beta. Dhyaan se chalo. Lag gayi naa.

San: uncle mein thik hu.

H: lekin ye bato itni jaldi mein kaha jaa rahi ho tum.

San: vo cake lene.

H: but beta bahut late ho gaya hai. Ek kaam karo mein bhi tumhare sath chalta hu.

San: no uncle. Aap yahi rahiye mein le kar aati hu.

H: okay. To tum driver ke sath chali jao.

San: no no no. I will manage uncle. And dekho na ghar mein kitna kaam hai. So me manage kar lugi.

H: okay beta. But take care of yourself.

San:(pulled his cheeks) okay uncle aur aap bhi medicine lena.

Her bond is very pure with Harsh. She went away from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanyukta was walking on the road. Suddenly a car come with full speed and hit her. And she fell down. Thank god she didn't fall with force. She just fainted there. That person stopped the car and come out from car. He takes her to hospital.

"Dr how is she?" that person asked.

"Don't worry she is absolutely fine. Sirf leg me fracture hua hai. U need to take care of her." Dr replied.

"can I meet her?" He again asked.

"yes" Dr said.

Boy entered in room. He saw her and ask," are you alright?"

San: excuse me. May I know you?

He: Aapka accident meri car se hi hua hai.

Hearing this she boiled in anger and shouted," how dare you? Ek to mera accident kiya tumne or tum puchh rahe ho me kaisi hu? Tum.."

He: look, I m sorry. Plz chillao mat. Hospital hai ye.

San: hospital gaya bhaad me. Tumhe lagta hai tumhare sorry bolne se mera fracture thik ho jayega. U looser car chalani nhi aati to chalate kyu ho?

And this time he also get angry because his ego hurt by her words.

He: shut up, kabse chilla rahi ho mujh pe. Mene sorry bola phir bhi mujhe suna rahi ho. Galti meri nhi hai tumhari hai. Agar marne ka itna hi shaukh hai to kisi mountain pe jake kud padti, meri car ke aage kyu aayi?

San: what you mean? Me tumhari car ke aage aayi. Ohh plz ye kyu nhi bolte ke tumne mujh par apni car chada di. You know aaj meri di ki engagement hai. And mera bahut mann tha dance karne ka. (angrily) lekin tumhari wajah se mein dance nahi kar paugi ab. You idiot.

He: you know what, meri hi galti hai ki me tumhe hospital le kr aaya. Tumhe vahi sadak pe chhod dena tha marne k liye. You psycho.

And he angrily wet away from there.

Sanyu's phn rings and she picked up the call. It was Harsh's call. She explain the whole incident.

H: mene kaha tha ki driver ke sath chali jao but tum kabhi meri bat manti hi kaha ho. Ab vaha ruko tum, mein tumhe lene aa raha hu. And no more argument.

He cut the call and Renuka looked at him.

R: kya hua Harsh? Sab thik hai.

H: haan vo Sanyu ka chhota sa accident hua hai.

R: kya? Kaise? Vo thik to hai?

H: aree chillao mat. Vo bilkul thik hai. Aur ha Arpi ko ye bat pata nahi chalni chahiye. Vo tension mein aa jayegi. Mein abhi Sanyu ko le kar aata hu. Tum yahi par raho. Randhir bhi aata hi hoga.

Renuka nodded her head and Harsh immediately left from there....

Precap:

Rd: Dad, Jaanta hu mein isse. Iss madam ji ko sucide krne ka kuch jyada hi saukh hai.

San: What the?? It's your entire fault. Or haa mujhe koi sucide krne saukh nhi hai. Tum bina dekhe car chala rahe the.

Rd: Oo hello miss, raste k bich me chalne ke liye mene nhi bola tha tumhe. Or vaise bhi tumhe to mujhe Thankyou bolna chahiye ki main tumhe hospital bhi le gaya..........