Part 21: first kiss

Rd: by the Sanyu, mujhe nahi pata tha kit um itna bold ho sakti ho. Jaise tum mere upar bethi thi usse to mujhe laga ki aaj pakka tum mere sath VO karogi.
San:(innocently) VO kya?
Rd:(whispered in her ear) vo hi jo first night pe karte hai.
She blushed hard and hides herself in his embrace. He smiled at her.
Rd: Sanyu...
San: hmmm....
Rd: tum blush karte huye aur bhi beautiful lagti ho.
She just hugged him tightly. Randhir broke the hug and looked in to her eyes but her eyes were still closed.
Rd: Sanyu open your eyes.
She nodded her head in "No".
Rd:(pleaded her) plzz...for me open your eyes.
She opens her eyes and looked in to his eyes. He slowly decrease the between their lips and put his lips on her soft pink lips. She closed her eyes and wrapped her hand around his neck. She started responding him with same pleasure. He sucked her lower lips hard. She also started sucking his upper lips. Soon she parted her lips and he entered his tongue inside her mouth. He tastes each and every corner of her mouth. She just pulled him more in her. They are kissing each other passionately.
Finally they broke the kiss lacking of oxygen. Both are breathing heavily. Randhir opens his eyes and saw her. She looks like tomato. He kissed on her forehead and lay beside her. She put her head on his chest and he caressed her hair.
Rd: Sanyu I love you.
San: I love you too.
After sometime Sanyu get up and about to go but he held her hand.
Rd: kaha jaa rahi ho tum?
San:(put her hand on his cheek) Mr Shekhawat for your kind information ye room aap ka hai. so me ab apne room me jaa rahi hu.
Rd: ye tumse kis ne kaha ki ye mera room hao? Ye humara room Sanyu.
San: aur ye kab hua?
Rd: abhi issi time to hua jab mene tumhe kiss kiya.
Sanyu blushed and hit on his shoulder lightly then hugged him.
Rd: aaj yahi par ruk jao. Plzzz
San: agar subha aunty ne dekh liya to?
Rd: to kya? Tum koi aur thodi ho, meri hone wali wife ho.
San: but hume relation me aaye abhi 1 hr bhi nahi hua.
Rd: so what? Shaadi to me tumse hi karuga. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye. Now sleep.
He pecked her lips and hugged her from back. Soon they fall in sleep hugging each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day in the morning, Sanyukta opens her eyes but she felt weight on her body. Randhir's half body was lying on her. She smiled and tried to push him but he was so hard.
San: Randhir...utho mujhe jana hai.
Rd:(in sleepy tone) uuhuu..so jao tub hi.
San: randhirrr..utho office nahi jana kyya?
Rd: noo...
San: aagghhh...utho tum varna me aaj se tumhare sath office nahi aaugi aor uncle bol dugi ki mujhe job nahi karni hai.
Rd leave her and woke up with jolt.
Rd: this is not fare.
San: i know but mujhe ab jana hai.
She kissed on his cheeks and about to go but he held her hand.
San: what?
Rd: kiss...
San: abhi to di...
Rd: ye wali nahi...vo sweet wali (looked at her lips)
San: no, mujhe jana hai. bye bad me milte hai.
Saying this she left from there.
Rd: morning kiss diye bina hi chali gayi. Office me dekhta hu tumhe to mein.
Sanyu comes out of his room but Piya saw her.
Py: tum ronu ke room me kya kar rahi thi?
San: me kuch bhi karu tum se matlab.
Py: listen ronu se dur raho varna...
San:(interrupted) you listen. Tum dur raho usse aur vo mera BEST FRIEND hai. aur ye kya ronu ronu laga rakha hai haan. Uska name Randhir hai, call him Randhir. Agar aaj ke bad kabhi usse ronu bola to mujh se bura koi nahi hoga. Now let me go.
Saying this she went to her room.

Precap: Office romance and Shopping time..