Part 35 : Some lovely Moments

Sanyukta opens her eyes slowly. But she felt weight on her body and hot breath on her neck. She realized that Randhir was sleeping hugging her tightly. 

His hand on her waist and his face in her neck. Her cheeks turned to red. After 5 years later, for the first time they sleep like this.

Sanyu tried to remove his hand but he was strong enough. She doesn't want to disturb his sleep. But he woke up as he felt something moving on his body. 

He opens his eyes and saw Sanyu then realized their position. But he was lost in her eyes and she too lost in him.Both are looking in each other eyes. Randhir slowly come to close her and cupped her face. 

He closed the distance between them and kissed on her lips

He closed the distance between them and kissed on her lips. She couldn't recognize what happen? But she forgot everything and started responding him. He also forgets everything. She holds his nape and pulled him more closely. After 5 yrs they are feeling each other. Their lips moving in perfect sync. Both are busy in each other.

Their trance broken by door knocks. They broke the kiss and looked at each other.

"Moma, papa...tholo(kholo)." They heard Angel's voice. Sanyu immediately get up and opens the door and very next moment Angel in her arms.

A: momaaa

San:(kissed on her cheek) mera bachha.

Randhir again lied on the bed and Sanyu come with Angel. Angel jumped on his stomach.

Rd: aauchhh....

Sanyu laughed and he glared at her.

San: Angel abhi aap papa ke sath khelo, moma fresh ho kar aati hai.

A: no...mein aul(aur) papa bhi sath me aaege. Hai na papa...

They looked at each other in horror.

Rd: princess, apni moma ko fresh hone do pehle. Papa baad mein fresh hoge.

A:(crying) no, me ko moma ke sath jana.

San:(took her in her arms and wiped her tears) ok ok, aap mere sath chaliye, papa baad me fresh hoge. Vaise bhi unki sakal dekh ke lagta hai unko abhi bhi neend aa rahi hai.

Randhir again glared at her and she immediately went inside the bathroom with Angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting ready, Angel goes to play with Ayaan. Randhir was still sleeping. Sanyu was standing in front of mirror and getting ready. 

Randhir opens his eyes and saw the most beautiful sites. Sanyu was looking beautiful in Red colour saari. Randhir saw her exposed back but he noticed something on her back.

He gets up and goes to closed her. She closed her eyes as she felt his cold finger on her back.

Rd:(whispered in her ear) ye marks kaise hai?

Sanyu widened her eyes in horror.

San:(In mind) ohh god!! Randhir ne ye marks dekh liye. Ab me kya bolu? Aur mujhe pata hai jab tak answer nahi dugi tab tak ye mujhe jane bhi nahi dega. Soch Sanyu soch...

Rd: meine tum se kuch puchha.

She was still thinking. Suddenly she felt his hand on her waist. Randhir also saw same marks on her waist. She pushed him.

San:(avoiding eyes contact) vo ye marks allergy ke hai. aur kuch nahi.

Saying this she was about to go but he held her hand  pulled her close.

Rd: abhi bhi kuch reh gaya hai...

San: kya?

Randhir took the pinch of vermilion and filled her maang. Then tied mangalsutra in her neck.

Rd: now perfect....

She blushed and about to go but he again held her hand.

San: now what?

Rd: tum thik ho?

San: kyu mujhe kya hua?

Rd: wok al raat..i mean tumhari tabiyat kharab thi na to..

San: i am fine.

Rd:(leave her) then get lost.

Saying this he went inside the bathroom.

San: ajeeb pagal ladka hai. huhh

She twisted her lips and went from there.

Precap:

Rd: Sanyukta, plzz open the door........tumhe Angel ki kasam.

She opens the door and next moment he took her in his embrace. She cried hard in his arms and he caressed her.....

(In next part Randhir comes to know about the truth. Get ready)