Part 10: I don't hate you

Next day in the morning,

Randhir woke up and get ready for office. He was going to downstairs but his legs stopped near Sanyukta's room. He looked around and entered in her room.

He saw she was still sleeping. He goes near her bed and sat there. He looked at her angelic face. Which is looks more beautiful in the morning. Her locks were disturbing her in sleep. So he settled her locks behind her ear. She smiled and twisted her nose. He smiled at her cute antics.

Rd: I don't hate you.

He caressed her cheeks and left from there. She opens her eyes slowly and sat on the bed. She put her hand on her cheeks. She blushed and smiled.

San: I don't hate you either Mr Shekhawat.

She smiled and again falls in sleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One month passed like that. Every day in the morning, Rd come in to her room and watched her. It's became his daily routine. And Sanyukta also didn't wake up until rd come and checked her.

Sanyukta was totally fine now. Yes but some things are never change, what? She always bumped with Rd. Some time her legs gets slipped yaa some time her legs gets twisted. And before she touched the floor Rd reached there and saved her. But Rd never showed her that he cared for her instead of he taunted her. She also did same with him. And then started their never ended fight....

One day, at Shekhawat Automobile,

Harsh reached there with Sanyu. Parth saw and come near them.

P: dad you here?

H: yaa. Mein yaha Sanyu ke liye aaya hu.

P: but why?

H: Sanyu beta, tum rd ke cabin mein jao. Me Parth se kuch baat kar ke aata hu.

San: Rd ke cabin mein kyu?

H: tumhe koi problem hai beta?

San:(stammered) umm..mm No uncle.

She immediately left from there. Harsh and Parth started talking.

Sanyu entered in Rd's cabin. Thank god he was not there. Sanyukta checked the whole cabin.

San: hmmm... cabin to bahut achha hai Sadu ka.

She goes near his chair and sits there.

San: sadu ki chair bhi bahut achhi hai. (She saw his name plate and picked it up.) Randhir Singh Shekhawat...(and started laughing) kitna ajeeb lagta hai.

Randhir come out from washroom and shocked to see her on his chair.

Rd:(shouted) what the hell are you doing here?

She saw him and immediately get off from his chair.

San:(stammered) vo..vo..haa..vo mein to bas check kar rahi thi ki tumhari chair kharab thik to hai na. I mean socho agar tum bina check kiye iss par beth jaoge aur kahi ye toot gayi to, bechari chair ka kya hoga???

Rd:(shocked) what? Are you mad? And tum mere cabin mein kya kar rahi ho?

San: mujhe uncle ne kaha tumhare cabin mein aane ke liye. Varna mein aise hi faltu logo ke cabin mein nahi jaati hu.

Rd:(angrily) what the? Tumhe kya mein faltu dikhta hu?

San: haan.. ab jo sach hai vo hai. Isme bura kya lagana.

Rd was about to speak her but Harsh come there.

Rd: dad aap yaha?

H: kuch bat krni hai tumse. Betho pehle.

Harsh sits on Rd's chair and Sandhir sits on his front of seat.

H: rd mein chahta hu ki Sanyu yah ape kaam kare.

Rd: so what Dad? Aap usse yaha kisi bhi post par rakh sakte.

H: yes, that's why i want ki Sanyu tumhare sath kaam kare. As your secretary.

"What" they shouted and stand up of from the chair. They looked at each other.

Rd: dad, aap agar kisi dog ko bhi mera secretary banate to mein manage kar leta. But iske sath...never ever.

San: haan to mein koi mari nahi jaa rahi hu tumhare sath kaam karne ke liye.

H:(shouted) you both are stop it guys. And mene tum logo se puchha nahi hai mein tum logo ko bata raha hu. Ki tum dono ek sath kaam karoge.

Rd: but dad...

H:(interrupted) now no more excuse. It's my order. Sanyu tum aaj se yaha join karogi. And rd Sanyu zyada pareshan mat karna.

Saying this he left from there. She looked at him.

Rd: ab mujhe kya dekh rahi ho? Jao jaa kar mere liye coffee bana kar lao.

San: mein kyu banau? Me tumhari servant nahi hu.

Rd: ohh hello ! shayad tumne suna nahi Dad ne kya kaha? You are my secretary. And you have to follow my my all orders.

San:(copied his sentence) you have to follow my all orders.

She twisted her lips and left from there. Rd smiled at her....

Precap: marriage bells...