Part 41 : her mood swings

Now Sanyukta completed 5 months of her pregnancy. Sanyu's belly started grown up little and seeing this Sandhir really felt that they are going to parents. Ayaan is 3 months old now. He started recognised his parents.

Randhir takes of her and her mood swings. Sometime he gets irritated with it but when he saw her swollen belly; he forgets everything and fill full her all wishes.

It was another day,

Randhir entered in his room, but only found her lying on bed. Usually when he comes home, he always saw her eating something. Sanyu saw him and her eyes welled up. Randhir immediately took her in his arms.

Rd:(panicked) kya hua Sanyu? Ro kyu rahi ho tum? Is it paining? Should I call doctor?

San:(sobbing) bahut headache ho raha hai. bhaut zyada...

Rd: ssshhh... don't cry. Me doctor ko call karta hoon.

San: no, bas tum head massage kar do. I will feel better.

Rd: are you sure?

She nodded her head. He gets up and comes with balm. She put her head in his lap; he applied balm on her head and started massaging. She closed her eyes. After sometime she fell in sleep. Randhir kissed on forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At midnight, Randhir was sleeping peacefully holding Sanyu in his arms. Sanyu opens her eyes and looked at Randhir. She comes out of his hold and sits on the bed. She patted Randhir's cheek. But he was in deep sleep. She repeated her action and he opens his eyes.

Rd:(in sleepy tone) kya hai Sanyu? Sone do naa.

San: aree yaha mujhe itni bhukh lagi hai aur tumhe sona hai?

Rd: what? Sanyu tumne time dekha hai, 2:30 am huye hai, iss waqt kisse bhukh lagti hai?

San:(frowned) kisi aur ka to nahi pata but mujhe bhukh lagi hai aur mujhe black forest cake(my fav.) khana hai. abhi ke abhi.

Rd:(almost screamed) whattttt? Have you lost your mind Sanyu? Iss waqt me kaha se black forest cake lauga.

San:(cringed) vo mujhe nahi pata, but mujhe chahiye matlab chahiye....

Rd: ohh god! Sanyu tum pagal ho gayi ho.

San:(sobbing) i know i know i know. You don't love me anymore. Isiliye tumne mujhe pagal bola na. Haa tum kyu karoge mujhse pyaar? Mein to pagal hoon. (caressed her belly) baby, see your daddy don't love us. Let's go from here.

She got from bed and started walking. Randhir faced his palm. He also goes behind her. He holds her hand and stopped her.

Rd:(sweetly) Sanyu, please tumhe jo chahiye vo me laa kar duga but please ghar chhod ke mat jao.

San:(confusingly) mein kyu ghar chhod ke jaugi? Ghar chhod ke jaye mere dushman. Vo to mujhe aur mere baby ko suffocation ho rahi thi isliye hum terrace pe jaa rahe hai.

Sanyu comes out of room and Randhir followed her. Sanyu stopped walking and turned toward him.

San: tum humare pichhe kyu aa rahe ho?

Rd: kyu ki mein tumhe akela nahi chhodna chahta hoon.

San: haa but mein abhi bhi tum se gussa hu. Kyu ki tumne mujhe black forest cake laa kar nahi diya abhi ta. Huhhh... Get lost from here.

Sanyu goes from there and Randhir started cursing himself. Sanyukta and her mood swings....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day Sanyukta was sleeping in her room. Suddenly her head started paining too much. It's not first time. Sometimes she has nausea, vomiting, rectal bleeding, and headaches. But she thought it's because of pregnancy.

She decided to talk about it Doctor. Randhir, Parth and Harsh are at office. Renuka was sleeping in her room and Arpita was playing with Ayaan. So without informing anyone she went to hospital.
After few hours, she come back to home and went to her room. She was lying on the bed when Randhir comes. He goes near her and kissed on her belly then took Sanyu in his lap.

Rd: kya hua? Itna tensed kyu lag rahi ho?

San: nahi kuch nahi hua hai. vo bas aise hi....

Rd:(kissing on her knuckle) are you sure?

San:(kissed on her forehead) yes...

Rd: Sanyu, kuch months baad hum dono humare baby ke sath khelege.

San: haan Randhir. Mein bahut excited hoon humare baby ko dekhne ke liye.

Rd:(kissed on her nose) me too.

They get busy in their romantic chats. They don't know that destiny played his cards.

"LIFE IS LIKE A GAME OF CARDS,
THE HAND YOU ARE DEALT IS DETERMINE,
THE WAY YOU PLAY IT IS FREE WILL."

Tbc