Part 40 : New member

After their wild makeout they take shower together and get ready. They come out of hotel and goes from there.

The whole day passed in roaming in London. Sanyu did lots of shopping for her and family. After getting tired they come back to hotel room.

Randhir order some food for them. Sanyu was too tired so she was already slept. Randhir covered her with quilt and went inside to bathroom. After sometime he come out of bathroom and sat near her. He kissed on her forehead and caressed her hair.

He heard a knock and get from there and opens the door. He comes with food.

Rd: Sanyu, wake up.

San:(in sleepy tone) uuhhuu.. sone do naa.

Rd:(caressed her hair) Sanyu, pehle kuch khaa lo. Baad mein so jana.

But she didn’t hear him. He makes her sit in his lap and she wrapped her hands around his waist and rested her head on his chest. He smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead. He served food in plate and started feeding her. Suddenly she started coughing and he rubbed her back.

Rd:(make her drink water) isiliye bola khaane ke baad so jana.

San: to khilao na, ruk kyu gaye?

Rd:(pinched her nose) tum khud ek baby ho. Pata nahi iss(placed his hand on her belly) baby ko kaise sambhalogi.

San:(pecked her cheeks) tum ho na sambhalne ke liye.

Rd:(naughtly) achha to sab me hi karu, I mean full night or day itni mehnat kiya and tumhe pregnant banaya and jab baby aayega to usko aur tum dono ko bhi me hi sambhalu. Tum kya karogi?

San:(blushed and slapped on his chest) ssshhh...kitne besharam ho tum.

Rd: haan, vo to mein hu. But ye question ka answer nahi hai.

San:(playing with his finger) mein karugi naa. Tum se bahut bahut bahut bahut zyada pyaar. Itna pyaar ke iss duniya mein kabhi kisi ne nahi kiya hoga. Infinity love.

Rd: achha aisa kya.

San: haan. I love you so much and I will always love you so much.

Rd:(joined their forehead) I love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After two weeks, they come back India. They all started taking care of Sanyukta. Two months later they welcome new member Ayaan in family. They all are very happy.

3 weeks passed in flew. It was another day, Sanyu was playing with Ayaan. Randhir come and saw her. He smiled and sits beside her.

Rd:(hold his lil finger) humara baby bhi aisa hi hoga.

San: haan.

“aaee” Ayaan made sound. They smiled and Randhir kissed on his forehead.

Rd: jaldi hi aap ke sath khelne wali aap ki baby sister bhi aa jayegi.

San: sister aa jayegi ka matlab kya hai? brother bhi to ho sakta hai.

Rd: haan to Ayaan uska brother hoga aur vo uski sister hogi.

San: no boy hoga.

Rd: girl because Ayaan wants sister. Hai naa Ayaan.

He picked up him in his arms and nuzzled their nose. “iieeuuu” he made again sound as if he was agreed with Randhir. Sanyu took him in his arms and kissed on his cheeks.

San:(twisted her lips) apne chachu ko bolo ki tumhe naa ek bhai chahiye jo tumhare sath cricket khel paye.

Rd:(kissed on his cheeks) apni chachi ko bolo ki ladkiya bhi cricket khel sakti hai.

“iiiiiieee” he again agreed with Randhir. Sanyu pouted angrily and handed Ayaan to Randhir. Randhir tickled on his waist and he laughed. Sanyu looked them in “Awww” and Randhir winked at her.

After sometime Parth comes and took Ayaan with him as he started crying. Randhir looked at Sanyu and found angry. She was looking cute with red nose. He holds her hand but she jerked his hand. Then he put his palm on her belly.

Rd: baby, dekho na mumma is not talking to papa.

San:(removed his hand) baby, tell your papa that mumma is angry on him.

Rd: okay, agar mumma ko gussa rehna hai to rahe lekin papa jo gift mumma ke liye laye hai uska kya kare?

Hearing gift Sanyu’s eyes started twinkling.

San: vo baby, ask ur papa ki kya gift laye hai vo?

Rd: lekin baby, aap ki mumma to papa se gussa hai naa. Chalo me kisi aur ko hi vo gift de deta hoon.

He was about to get up but she hold his hand and made him sit on the bed. Then she settled herself in his lap. Randhir settled her hair behind ear and kissed on her cheeks.

 Randhir settled her hair behind ear and kissed on her cheeks

(Photo credit : Google)

Rd: abhi abhi to koi bahut angry tha naa. Ab kya hua?

San: i am still angry but I want my gift.

Rd: achha you want ur gift?

She nodded her head in “Yes.” Randhir took out dairy milk silk from his pocket and handed her.

San:(kissed on her cheeks) awww thank you Randhir....

Rd: my pleasure.

She started eating like kid and he smiled at her. He kissed on her forehead. After finishing her chocolate she rested her head on his chest and fall in sleep. He makes her lied on bed and covered her with blanket.

“Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale.”

Precap: symptoms