Part 14: I want my daddy

Harsh and Angel left Shekhawat mention. Soon they reached Sanyu's home. They comes out of car.

A: dadu hum taha(kaha) aaye?

He picked up her in his arms.

H:(pinched on her little cute nose) meri pyaari gudiya ke liye surprise hai ye.

A:(confusingly) slpilis(surprise)

He started walking and reached her home. He pushed the door bell. Sanyu opened door and gets shocked to see Harsh and Angel. Angel happily jumped in her arms. Sanyu smiled and kissed on her forehead. Harsh comes inside and sat on the sofa.

San: papa aap yaha?

H: haan me kahi kaam se jaa raha tha to mene socha Angel ko yaha tumhare pass chhod jau.

San: sach papa.

H: haan ab mujhe late ho raha hai to mein chalta hu. (Took Angel in his arms and kissed on her cheeks) aunty ko pareshaan mat karna okay.

She nodded her head in "yes". Harsh left from there leaving Angel and Sanyu alone. Sanyu picked up her in her arms.

San: achha Angel aap ko toys pasand hai kya?

A: meko tos(toys) pasand he. Mele pass ghal(ghar) pe bi toys he. Tekin(lekin) yaha to tos ni he.

San: kisne kaha yaha tos(toys) nahi hai. Chalo.

A: sachhi. Aap ke pas tos(toys) he.

Sanyu takes her to her room. As they entered in her room Angel screamed loudly.

A: eeeeeeeeeeee..ye bahut saale tos(toys) he.

There are lots of toys and number of teddy bears in Sanyu's room. She jumped happily. Sanyu smiled at her and bent on her knees.

San: so aap ko kaisa laga?

A: ye sab mele(mere) he.

San: haan ye sab aap ke hai.

Angel hugged her tightly and she also hugs her back. She wiped her hidden tears. Angel walked toward toys and picked up one big teddy bear. The teddy is bigger than her so she holds the neck of teddy. Sanyu takes her one pic with teddy in her mobile and goes near her.

San: angel ko toys achhe lage.

A: haan ol(aur) ye dedy(teddy) bahut big he. Mele(mere) jesa.

San:(pulled her cheeks) haan aap ke jaisa cute cute.

A: me cut cut(cute) hu??

San: haan tum bahut cuteeee ho.

A:(jump happily) eeee me cut cut (cute) hu. Angel cut cut he.

San: achha abhi aap toys ke sath khelo me aapke liye kuch khane k liye le aati hu.

She nodded her head and sat there with toys. She keeps that big teddy with her and started playing with other toys. The whole day passed like that. Sanyu and Angel enjoyed too much with each other. After getting tired Angel slept in Sanyu's lap. She made lied her on the bed and went to kitchen.

Suddenly the atmosphere gets changed and started raining heavily. Angel also wakes due to sound of thunders and started crying. Sanyu immediately come near her and took her in lap.

San: ssshhhh..nahi rote bachha. Kuch nhi hua hai.

A: papa...papa ko bulao...papa(crying hard)

San: hum papa ko nahi bula sakte Angel.

A: nai nai nai papa...papa chahiye...papa...

San:(cupped her face and kissed on her forehead) okay aap ko papa chhiye to me aap ke papa ko bulaugi. Me aap ko rote huye nahi dekh sakti.

Sanyu took her mobile and 1st she dialled Harsh's number but it's unreachable. Then she opens Rd's number and her eyes filled with tears. She saw her Angel was still sobbing due to fear. She dialled his number and it rings.

Here Rd also tensed for Angel. He saw his phone ringed and he picked up.

Rd: hello...

Hearing his voice tears rolling down from her eyes.

Rd: hello koi answer dega.

San:(managed to speaks) Randhirrr...

Randhir recognised her voice and he was about to cut the phone but Sanyu speaks, "Rd plzz phn cut mat karna. Me sirf isliye phn kya hai ki Angel yaha mere pass hai. Tum jaldi se aa jao yaha vo bahut darr gayi hai."

Hearing this Rd shouted in angrily, "what the hell? Vo tumhare pass kaise aayi."

San: vo sab me bad me bataugi. Tum plzzz yaha aa jao.

Rd: apna address do mujhe.

San: tumhe pata hai mere ghar ka address. Plzzz come soon.

Saying this she cut the call and Rd took his keys and went from there.

Precap:

Tu baat kare ya na mujhse

Chahe aankhon ka pegaam na le

Par ye mat kehna are o pagle

Mujhe dekh na tu, mera naam na le

Tujhse mera deen dharam hai

Mujhse teri khudai

Tu bole toh ban jaaun

Main Bulleh Shah saudai

Main bhi naachun..

Main bhi naachun manau sohne yaar ko

Chalun main teri raah bulleya

Main bhi naachun rijhaun sohne yaar ko

Karun na parwah bulleya