Epilogue

18 years later,

Angel was sitting on her room and remembering her parents’ unconditional love for each other. She remembered her mother’s sacrifice for her. Tears rolling down from her eyes. But someone comes and wiped her tears. She looked at him and smiled.

A: Rishav, tum kab aaye?

R: tabhi jab tum apni aankhon se motio(Pearl) ki barish kar rahi thi.

A: vo bas aise hi.

R: apne mom dad ko yaad kar rahi thi.

A: haan. Mujhe nahi pata tha maa banna itna easy nahi hai. aaj jab khud iss mukaam pe aayi hu to lag raha hai ki moma ne to mujh se zyada pain bear kiya tha. Ek baar bhi apne bare me nahi socha tha aur mujhe iss duniya me layi thi.

R:(wiped her tears again) now stop crying varna Ayaan mujhe hospital pahucha dega. Possessive brother.

A:(slapped him) kuch bhi. vo bas mujhse bahut pyaar karta hai.

R: tum to aise bol rahi ho jaise I don’t love you.

A: meine aisa kab bola. Agar tum mujhe pyaar nahi karte to ye (put his hand on her 9 months old belly) yaha kaise aata?

Rishav kissed on her belly and put his ear there. Angel caressed his hair. Suddenly she felt pain and screamed loudly.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At hospital,

Rishav entered in the room and went near cradle. He saw his lil Angel sleeping peacefully. Angel opens her eyes and he goes near her and helped her in sit.

A: meri bachhi..

He again goes near cradle and picked up his lil Angel in his arms. He kissed on her forehead and gives her to Angel.

R: she got ur eyes.

A: and her nose is like you.

She kissed on her forehead.

R: tumne koi name socha hai?

A: haan, mere pass world’s most beautiful name hai. “Sanyukta”.

R: Sanyukta? But why?

A: 4 years pehle jab moma papa ki death huyi thi tabhi mene soch liya tha agar meri beti hogi to me usko “Sanyukta” name dugi. U know papa ki wish thi ki vo apni last breath moma ki arms mein le aur moma ki bhi same wish thi. And God fill full their wish. Ek chance god ne mujhe diya tha unki daughter banne ka. Aaj meri moma ne phir se janam liye meri daughter ban kar.

And I am sure mere papa bhi iss duniya me aa gaye hoge. Kahi na kahi unhone bhi janam le liya hoga. Kyu ki Sandhir ko koi alag nahi kar sakta. They are one soul.

Rishav kissed on her forehead and they get busy in playing with their “Sanyukta.”

So the story is not end here, this is just starting.

Same hospital in another room, a family is busy in adoring their baby boy whom they named “Randhir.”

So they again born to show their love to each other,

They again born to give us beautiful love story,

They again born to complete their another new story,

They again born to show us their #Passion_of_Love....

“My soul feels reborn each time I see you;

Falling in love with you again and again...”

(So get ready to watch their Passion of love)