Part 6 : Randhir's anger

Sanyukta thanked her and about to picked up her in her arms. But someone holds her hand tightly and pulled her away from her.

Sanyukta was shocked to see that person. The person is none other than Randhir. His eyes were red due to anger. Rd turned towards kids.

Rd:(angrily) bachho jao jaa kar car mein betho. And meri permission ke bina car ke bahaar mat aana.

They are scared because 1st time they saw Rd in anger. And he never talked with them angrily. So they immediately sit in the car.

San: what the hell Randhir? Ye koi tarika hota hai bachho se bat karne ka?

Rd:(clutched her shoulder tightly) to ab tum mujhe sikhaogi ki kisse kaise bat karni chahiye?

San:aahhhahhh rd leave me. You are hurting me.

Rd leaved her and started clapping; "wowww look who said?" again clutched her shoulder and said angrily, "mein tumhe hurt kar raha hu? Aur jo tumne mujhe hurt kiya uska kya? Tum to chali gayi thi na apne dreams ko pure karne ke liya? To phir wapas kyu aayi ho? Me tumhare bina bahut khush hu apni beti ke sath. Kyu aayi ho tum wapas?"

San:(stammered) me..mein apni beti se milne aayi hu.

"She is not your daughter. She is only mine daughter." He roared like lion.

Hearing this tears rolling down from her eyes.

"Randhir, please let me take her in my arms. Only for once. Please... Sanyukta begged him while crying.

"No, you have no right on her. You already left us, Sanyukta. I don't need you. We don't need you. We are very happy without you. " he said angrily.

"But she is also my daughter. And I h...." she couldn't complete her sentence as Randhir pinned her nearby car.

"She is not your daughter. She is only my daughter only my. You were death for us 5 years ago. " He again roared like lion.

He pushed her aside and sits in the car and left from there. Sanyukta collapsed on the ground and cried hard. In some mins she fainted there.

After sometime a car come and stopped there. Part come out from the car and immediately take her to the hospital.

In hospital,

P: dr how is she?

Dr: she is fine. But mr Shekhawat mene aapko kaha tha ki stress lena inki health ke liye achha nahi hai. You know she just come out from coma. She needs to time to recover. Plzz next time aisa nahi hona chahiye. And make sure ki vo apni medicines skip na kare.

P: okay Dr.

Sanyukta gain conscious after sometime. Parth dropped to her apartment.

P: plzzz Sanyu apna dhyaan rakhna aur stress mat lena.

She nodded her head and goes from there.

P:(to God) plzzz God! Randhir aur Sanyukta ko phir se ek kar do. Sab pehle jaisa kar do.

Parth left from there.

At night, Randhir entered in Angel and Ayaan's room. They are very silent after that incident. Ayaan was already slept while Angel is still sobbing. He sat beside her.

A:(crying) i am solly(sorry) papa. Me phil(phir) se kabhi kisi se bat nahi karugi. Plomiss(promise).

He immediately took her in his arms and wiped her tears. He also hides his tears.

Rd: i'm sorry Angel. Papa bahut bure hai na. Gusaa kiya Angel pe. Papa ko maaf kar do. Papa ko aise hi gussa aa gaya tha.

A: it's ok papa. Angel aapse gussa bhi nahi hai and naalaz(naaraz) bhi nahi hai.

Rd: achha but meri ek bat aap manoge. Aap kabhi uss aunty se bat nahi karoge phir se.

A: lekin kyu papa? Vo bahut achhi hai.

Rd: no my doll. Vo achhi nahi hai. Tum promise karo ki kabhi usse miloge bhi nahi and bat bhi nahi karoge.

A: okay papa.

Randhir hugged her. Soon she falls in sleep in his arms. He made her lied down on the bed then kissed on her forehead and went from there....

Precap:

Rd: Jaanta hu. Iss madam ji ko sucide krne ka kuch jyada hi saukh hai.

San: What?? It's your entire fault. Or haa mujhe koi sucide krne saukh nhi hai. Tum bina dekhe car chala rahe the.

Rd: Oo hello miss, raste k bich me chalne ke liye mene nhi bola tha tumhe. Or vaise bhi tumhe to mujhe Thankyou bolna chahiye ki main tumhe hospital bhi le gaya.