Part 17: Marriage bells

Flashback starts...

In nowadays Sandhir bond become stronger. Yes they used to fight with each other but always ended up with laughed. They become best friends may be more than best friends. 

They also started showing their care to each other. Sanyukta comes to office everyday with Randhir but he never gives her any work. So she always sleeps 2-3 hour in his cabin.

Rd:(angrily) what the hell Sanyu? Tumse koi bhi kaam thik se nahi hota kya?

San: sir its okay i'm fine.

Rd: stop calling me "sir".

San: but tumne i mean aapne hi to kaha tha mujhe ke mein aap ko respect ke sath "SIR" bulau.

Rd:(glared) Sanyu me iss time mazzak ke mood nahi hu. Chup chap bethi raho yaha me abhi aata hu.

Randhir went from there and comes with first aid box. Actually Sanyukta went to brought coffee for him but she collided with stool and the hot coffee fell on her left hand.

Randhir started applying ointment on her hand carefully. "aahhh" she winched in pain. He blows air on her hand.

Rd: abhi bol rahi thi i'm fine. Aur dekho abhi chikh rahi ho.

Sanyukta started crying. Randhir was shocked.

Rd: Sanyu kya hua? Ro kyu rahi ho? Bahut pain ho raha hai kya?

San:(sobbing) tu..tum bb..bah..bahut bur..bure ho.

Rd: mene kya kiya?

San:(wiped her tears and started hitting him with her right hand) tumne mujh par gussa kiya. Mujhe kitni zor se daata.

He smiled and holds her hand.

Rd:(pinched on her nose) agar aise apne aap ko hurt karti rahogi to me aise hi zor se daatuga. Samjhi.

She wiped her nose on his shirt.

Rd: chhiiiee...ye tum kya kar rahi ho?

San: tumne rulaya tha to ab bhugato.

Rd: achhaa aisa kya...ruko tum.

She started running in his cabin and he also run behind her. Finally he holds her and started tickling her. And his cabin filled with their giggled and laughter......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At evening they reached home. They are shocked to see lots of people in their house.

Rd: mom what is all this?

San: haan aunty koi party hai kya?

R: nahi beta ye shaadi ki taiyariya chal rahi hai. aaj panditji aaye the aur next week Parth aur Arpita ki shaadi hai.

San:(screamed) whatttttt? Di ki shaadi.

And she started dancing. Randhir and Renuka smiled at her.

Rd: madam dance bad me karna pehle fresh ho jao. Phir hum sath me dance kerege.

San: sachhi. Tum bhi mere sath dance karoge.

Rd: muchhi. Me tumhare sath dance karuga. Ab chale.

R: ek min Sanyu beta, ye hand me kya hua?

Rd explained everything while Sanyu pouted. Renuka slapped on her forehead.

R: pagal ladki. Apna khayal rakha karo aur ye aade-thede muh banana band karo. Ab jao.

They go from their respective rooms.

Precap: I am not jealous.....

Tu muhabbat hai...

tu meri aadat hai...

tujhse mein hu...

(one of my fav. Song)