Part 33 : time for the twist

( NehaS0411 this is for you. Naina is really nice girl. She prooved it. 😉) 

Finally the day arrives of Naina and Randhir's marriage,

Everyone seems looking happy but 3 people are not happy. Wait did i said 3 person. Then let me tell you 1 is Parth, 2nd Harsh and 3rd one is Angel. When Parth told her about her new mummy. She gets angry as she started liking Sanyukta. So she was also not happy.

Randhir was pretending to be happy but he was not. He was just doing for her Angel. Randhir picked up her in his arms.

Rd: kya hua?

A: me ko nayi mum nhi tahiye(chahiye). Me ko sanu(Sanyu) anty tahiye(chahiye).

Rd: vo buri hai.

A:(screamed) vo buli(buri) nahi hai. aap bule(bure) ho. I hate you....

She comes out of his hold and goes to Parth. Parth picked up her in his arms and kissed on her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After sometime, Naina comes and they settled in the mandap. Panditji started chanting mantra. Then Randhir tied a magalsutra in her neck and put vermilion in her maang. Panditji declared them husband and wife. Renuka and Arpita are very happy. Parth and Harsh are not happy with this marriage.

They take blessing from their parents.

"Congratulation Randhir." They heard voice from behind. They turned around and shocked to see that person.

Rd: Naina, tumm?

N: haan, mein.

Rd: then who is this?

N: your beloved wife. Sanyukta...

Rd:(shouted) whattt?

He opens her veil and shocked to Sanyukta. Sanyu looked at Naina.

Flashback

At airport,

Sanyukta was going back New York but Naina comes there n stopped her.

San: Naina tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

N: tum se kuch baat karni hai?

San: jaldi bolo jo bolna hai.

N: tum iss bar Randhir ko and Angel ko chhod ke nahi jaogi. Aur Randhir mujhse shaadi kar ke kabhi khush nahi rahega. Uski khushi sirf tum se hai. vapas chalo.

San: no Naina, ab bahut der ho gayi hai.

N: koi der nahi huyi hai. samjhi tum. Iss bar tumhe jane nahi dugi.

San: aur tum mujhe rok nahi sakti.

N: tumhe rokna mere liye koi big deal nahi hai. tumhe Randhir se shaadi karni hogi.

San: i am leaving. Bye

She was about to go when she heard.

N: tumhe tumhari Angel ki kasam. Randhir se shaadi kar lo.

Without thinking much she slapped Naina. Naina smiled in returned.

N:(caressed her own cheek) kaha tha it's not big deal. Now let's go.

San: kyu kar rahi ho tum ye sab?

N: because I love Randhir. Me usko khush dekhna chahti hu. Aur uski khushi tumhare sath hai.

Flashback Ends

Well, Arpita and Renuka also know the truth about Sanyu so they forgive her. But Sanyu decide that she will not tell the truth Randhir.

N: mein janti hu Randhir tum Sanyukta se gussa ho. But phir bhi tumhari khushi Sanyukta se judi huyi hai. mene tumhari aankhon me jo pyaar Sanyukta ke liye dekha hai vo mene kabhi apne liye nahi dekha. Tum mujhe kabhi vo pyaar nahi de paoge jo tumne Sanyukta ko diya hai. No doubt tum mujhe happy rakhoge but tum mujhe pyaar kabhi nahi kar paoge. Aur mein bina pyaar ke nahi reh sakti. Mera love one sided hai. aur mujhe koi aur mil jayega but tumhe Sanyukta dusri nahi milegi. I am sorry but I am happy today. Bye Sanyukta.

She hugged Sanyukta one last time and left from there. Randhir glared at her and went to his room. Sanyu broke down in tears. Arpita and Renuka come and hugged her. All the guest left from there.

R: sab thik ho jayega beta. Sab pehle jaisa.

Meanwhile Angel comes and hugged Sanyu.

A: anty nini(nind) aa lahi(rahi) he.

Ar: beta aunty nhi mumma bolo. Ye aap ki mumma hai.

A:(happily) sachhi. Aap meli(meri) moma ho.

She nodded her head in "yes".

A: yeiiee meli(meri) moma...lub u moma.

San:(hugging her) luv u to my doll. Ab chalo aap ko nini aa rahi hai me aap ko sula deti hu.

She picked up her in her arms and went to Randhir's uppps their room.

P: arpi, tum..

Ar:(interrupted) rehne do Parth. Dekh liye mene bhi, tum bhi Randhir ki tarah ho. Jaise vo apni wife par trust nahi kar paaya tum vaise hi ho.

R: Parth sirf tum nahi but tumhare dad bhi. Tum tino baap-bete ek jaise ho. Apni wife pe bharosa nahi karte ho. Isliye sach chhupaya. Aur ab jab tak Randhir aur Sanyukta ke bich sab kuch pehle jaisa nahi ho jata tab tak hum bhi tum logo ko maaf nahi karege.

Ar: sahi kaha maa. Chalo maa humare room mein.

Harsh and Parth looked at each other helplessly. Poor guys...😛😜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In sandhir room,

They come inside the room. Sanyu saw Randhir was standing near window. She put Angel down and locked the door.

San: aap papa ke pass jao. Me change kar ke aati hu.

She runs to her father. Sanyukta took out her cloths and went inside bathroom.

After sometime,

Sanyukta comes out of bathroom.

Rd: so ja gudiya, pyaari gudiya..
So jaa gudiya, pyaari gudiya... neendiya aaye tujhe tu so jaa..

A:(screamed and closed her ears with her palm) aaaa...papa, chhiiee, aap kitna bula(bura) gaate ho.

Sanyukta laughed and Randhir glared at her. She comes there and took Angel in her lap.

A: Moma, papa ne mele(mere) kaan faal(faad) diye...

San:(still laughing) haan dekha meine. Aap ke papa kuch zyada hi achha gaate hai.

They started laughing and Randhir glared both of them.

A: moma, stoly(story) sunao.

San:(kissed on her cheeks) okay..moma aap ko achhi wali(in loud voice) story sunayegi.

Randhir twisted his lips and she started telling her story. Soon she fell in sleep hugging her. Sanyukta make lay down on the middle of the bed. She saw Randhir was also fast to sleep. She smiled and covered them with quilt.

"They say that once in your lifetime, someone comes along that you're absolutely meant to be with. Life's just a bunch of accidents, connected by one perfect end."

TBC....