Part 34 : His care

In the midnight,

Sanyu started huffing badly as she forgot to takes medicines. Angel woke up due to Sanyu's huffing sound and started crying to see her moma like this. Hearing her cry Randhir too woke up and other family members too woke up.

A:(sobbing) papa, moma...

Randhir looked at Sanyu, she was huffing badly. He doesn't know what to do?

Ar: Randhir open the door.

He immediately opens the door and went near Sanyu. Arpita took Angel in her arms and left from there.

He took Sanyu in his arms. Renuka started caressing her hair.

Rd: Sanyu, tum thik ho?

San:(tried to speak) r..ra..rand..dhir... me..medi..

Parth understood and comes with her medicine.

P: Randhir ye medicine do Sanyu.

Randhir put the medicine in her mouth and made her drink water. After gulping medicine she stopped huffing n become normal.

P:(shouted on her) Sanyu, how can you be so careless? Jaanti ho agar medicine skip karogi to kya hoga?

San:(eyed him) sorry jiju. Plzz aap log apne room mein jaye aur so jayiye.

P: okay. Aaj Angel humare sath hi soyegi.

Randhir didn't say anything may be he understand that they are hiding something. They go from there. Randhir locked the door and went to bed. Sanyukta was already slept due to medicine.
He looked at her face and caressed her cheeks.

Har lamha dekhne ko, Tujhe intezaar karna
Tujhe yaad karke aksar, Raaton mein roz jagna
Badla hua hai kuch toh, Dil inn dino ye apna

(Rd: I don't know but mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki kuch to galat ho raha hai yaa phir hua hai? aisa kyu lag raha hai that you are hiding something from me? But ab me sach pata laga kar hi rahuga. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye.

He kissed on her forehead and she holds his tightly. Randhir lied beside her.)

Kaash woh pal paida hi na ho
Jis pal mein nazar tu na aaye
Kaash woh pal paida hi na ho
Jis pal mein nazar tu na aaye
Gar kahin aisa pal ho
Toh iss pal mein mar jaayen
Mar jaayen, mar jaayen
Mar jaayen ho mar jaayen
Mar jaayen, mar jaayen
Mar jaayen ho mar jaayen

(San:(in sleep) aaahhh..ahhhaahh... plzzz...it's paining...aahhhhh

Tears rolling down from her eyes. It's happening with her every night in sleep. Randhir woke up and looked at her. He immediately caged her in his arms. Soon she again fell in sleep. Randhir just caressed her hair and kissed on her forehead.)

"Good relationships don' just happen; they take time, patience, and two people who truly meant to each other"

TBC...