Part 48 : Last Part

3 years later,

Sanyu was sitting in room and reading magazine. Angel and Ayaan come there. Now they turned 8 year old. They started understating things lil bit.

San: mere dono bachhe aa gaye school se.

Ay: haan chachi. Aur aaj to koi homework bhi nahi mila.

San: achha aisa kya?

A: haan moma. Moma hume na baby ki kick sunni hai.

Yes, Sanyu is nine month pregnant.

Ay:(hit on her forehead) kick sunte nahi hai. feel karte hai.

A:(pulled his hair) me to sunugi. Huhh

San: stop fighting. And come here.

Both bent and put their ear on her belly. And the baby kicked and they giggled to feeling kick. But at the same time her water break and she shouting in pain. Randhir comes out of bathroom and picked up her in his arms. Ayaan and Angel are too smart as they already inform Parth.

At city hospital,

Doctor comes out of OT and Randhir rushed to him.

Rd: dr how is my wife and baby?

Dr: relex mr Shekhawat. Your wife and baby both are safe and healthy. You are blessed to have baby girl.

Happiness spread in all family members.

R: humare ghar me ek aur “Lakshmi” aa gayi.

H: haan, renu.

P:(to Ayaan and Angel) tum dono ke sath khelne ke liye ek aur sathi aa gayi. Tum dono ki sister aa gayi hai.

Both: sachhi papa.

P: haan..

After half hour,

Randhir stepped inside the room with Ayaan and Angel. Sanyu opens her eyes and found Angel and Ayaan sitting beside her. They are smiling at her.

A:(happily) moma, meri sissy aa gayi.

Ay: chachi sirf uski nahi meri bhi sisi aayi hai.

Sanyu just smiled and caressed their cheeks. She saw Randhir near cradle and called him. He comes and helped her in sit. He takes his lil princess in her arms and kissed on her forehead. He goes Sanyu and handed her.
Sanyu kissed on her forehead and tears rolled down from her eyes. Angel wiped her tears.

A: moma, rote nahi. Dekho na sissy kitni cute hai.

Ay: haan chachi kitni cute hai vo.

San: haan aur ab big sister and big brother ki tarah tum dono ko iska khayal rakhna hoga.

A: haan moma vo hum rakhege.

Other family member entered in room.

H: aree bhai hume bhi to dekhne humari dusri Lakshmi ko.

First Renuka took her in her hand and gave her blessings. After her everyone gives little princess to blessings.

P: vaise iska name kya rakhna hai?

San: Jiya. Jiya Shekhawat.

A: yeeiiii meri Jiyu baby.

Everyone loves this name. They all are very happy specially Sandhir.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 months later,

Randhir stepped inside his room and only found his three princesses are playing.

A: moma, aap kaha gayi thi?

San: mein kaha gayi thi? Mein to yahi pe hu.

A: no moma, jab me jiyu jitni thi tab aap mere sath nahi thi.

Sanyu’s eyes welled up hearing this. She remembered how she left her Angel. Randhir comes and takes Angel in his lap.

Rd: aap ko janna hai aap ki moma kaha thi?

A: haan.

Rd:(kissed her cheeks) aap ki moma na god ke pass gayi thi unko ye bolne ke liye ki vo aap ki sari wishes puri kar de. Aur phir aap ke pass vapas aa gayi aap ki moma kyu ki aap ki wish thi ki aap ki moma vapas aa jaye. Isliye vo vapas aa gayi.

A: sachhi moma.

She just nodded her head and kissed on her forehead. Randhir took them in his arms.

“No relationship is made without any fights,
Make your relationship special.. make it worth fighting for....”

The End

(So this is the end of the story. Umm..mmm may be. Epilogue is left.

But aaj thodi demand karugi. So comment please if you want Epilogue.

So comments mili to Epilogue aaj hi post karugi. Otherwise ypu guys have to wait for it.

Epilogue is very special so comment please. And thanks for suppme.)