Part 4

2 weeks passed like this. Harsh and Parth used to take care of her. Now it’s time to go back to home.

Sanyukta was getting ready in her room. She wore sky blue colour Anarkali dress, then wear earrings. She slides bangles in her both hands. But suddenly realization hit in her mind and tears rolled down from her eyes.

Flashback

Sanyukta was getting ready. Suddenly someone hugged her from back. She knows who is he? She put her hands on his hands. He placed wet kisses on her neck.

“Randhirrr” she moaned in pleasure.

Rd: you know Sanyu; you are looking beautiful with this long hair. I love your long hair.

She turned and wrapped her hand around his neck. He put his both hands on her waist.

San: Ohhh so you mean you only loves my hair not me.

Rd: i love you so much. But i also love your this long hair. Promise me that you will never cut off your hair. Never ever.

San: Okay I promise. But tell me one thing Randhir that if something happens to me and I have to cut off my hair then?

Rd: Areee whenever this situation across our path we will think at that time. And that type of situation will never come in our life. Understand...

She nodded her head and he kissed her lips passionately....

Flashback End

“Sanyukta, Sakyukta. Come fast. We are getting late for flight.” Parth knocked the door.

"Yes, 2 min jiju.” She managed to speak and wiped her tears. She picked up a wig and put it on her head. Again tears rolling down from her eyes.

“Sanyukta.” Parth again knocked.
She immediately wiped her tears and opened the door.

P: Why you took long time? You know we are already late.

San: Sorry jiju.

P: It’s okay. Now let's go.

Both comes out of mansion and went to car where Harsh was waiting for them.

H: Finally you both are here. Come on we are late. Fast...

Both nodded their head and they settled inside car. Parth order driver to drive car.

~~~~~~~

India

Randhir was getting ready for office. He was wearing tie but suddenly he remembered something and his hands stopped making tie.

Flashback

“Sanyuktaaa.” Randhir shouted in high voice.

In kitchen

"Go my child. Your husband is searching you." Renuka said caressing her hair.

"Yes mumma. I'll be back." She said running out of kitchen and headed toward their room.

“Coming. Why are you shouting?” she said and entered in the room.

She saw him struggling with tie and smiled. She went near him and took tie from his hand.

San: Mr husband very bad. You become businessman and still don't know how to make tie?

He smirked and pulled her close holding her by waist.

Rd: No, I don't know how to make tie and I don't want to learn. If my wife is there for me then why I make tie?

San: Reallyyy...

Rd:(kissed on her nose) Reallyyy. I am thinking to skip office today. What you say?

San: And why to skipping office?

Rd: Because my wife is looking extremely beautiful and hot in pink saari. It will be hard to control myself if I will go office.

San:(blushed and hit on his shoulder) Shut up. You always manage to spend some time to romance with me. Mr greedy Shekhawat go office.

Rd: Okay I'll go but can I get a kiss from my wife?

San: If I denied then you won't kiss me?

Rd: No...

And next moment she was kissed by her mad crazy husband.

Flashback end

Rd:(himself) what the hell? Why the hell I am remembering her? God!!! I don't know what is happening with me today? Why I am feeling something different? Why her fragrance hitting my nose? I just hate her.

Yes, he missed her everyday but today he missed her more. He himself doesn’t know why? But he was unaware of the fact that she is coming in his life again to make his life beautiful and this time she will make their relationship stronger....

TBC