Part 15: His Anger, Love, and Care

Recap: sanyu called rd...

Rd reached her home and pushed the door bell. Sanyu opens the door and saw Randhir who was fuming in anger. He comes inside and Sanyu closed the door. Before she speaks anything rd holds her neck and pinned her nearby wall.

Rd:(angrily) how dare you to come near my daughter? Mene kaha than a tumse durr rehna meri beti se varna jaan le luga. Haan bola than a mene durr rehna usse. Answer me damm itt.

San:(tried to speaks) rra...ran...aaahhhh

She couldn't speak anything as he holds her neck tightly. So she started breathing heavily. She was already weak and due to Rd's this action she becomes more breathless. Randhir saw this and he realized his mistake and leaves her neck.

As he leaves her neck she fell on the ground. She was still breathing heavily.

Seeing her in this condition his anger got vanished. He just can't see her like this after all he still loves her. He bent down and took her head in his lap.

Rd:(fearfully) Sanyu kya hua? I am sorry vo mujhe pata nahi kya hua tha? Sanyu kuch bolo..

San:(managed to speaks) me...mer..i...m..med..dicin...medicine...

Rd: medicine kaha hai?

She pointed toward drawer and he immediately goes there and opened the drawer. He saw box of medicine. He took out medicine box but his eyes fell on the medical file and read "Sanyukta Shekhawat".

 He was about to picked the file but he heard her voice and he closed the drawer and went near her. Sanyukta somehow found her medicine and gulped it. Now her breathes becomes normal.

Rd: you ok?

She just nodded her head n get up. 

Rd: where is Angel?

San: she is sleeping.

He gets up and started walking towards her room. But she holds his hand.

San: rd plzzz aaj ki night yahi rukk jao. Bahar atmosphere bahut kharab hai and Angel bhi bahut dar gayi thi. Plzzz agar tum aise me usse le jaoge to vo aur bhi darr jayegi. Plzzz.

Randhir just nodded his head in "yes". He knows somewhere she is right. He can't take risk of Angel's life. He goes to her room and sits beside Angel and started caressing her hair. Sanyukta saw this and smiled. She knows he is the best father ever. Sanyukta goes inside the bathroom to take shower.

After taking shower she realised that she forgot her clothes. She slapped on her head.

San: Sanyu tu bhi pagal hai. Clothes liye bina hi shower lene aa gayi. Ab bahar kaise jau? Bahar to Randhir hai. Ek kaam karti hu rd ko thodi der ke liye room se bahar jane ko bolti hu. Haan yahi thik hoga.

First she wears her wig and then wrapped herself in towel. She opened the door and saw that rd was nowhere. Angel was sleeping on the bed alone. So she come out from bathroom and goes toward cupboard. She opened the cupboard and here rd also comes there. He saw her and she also saw him. 

He lost his control and went near her. She clutched the towel with her hand. He comes to closed her and settled her locks behind her ear. She closed her eyes. Their lips were inches apart but their trance broken by Angel's voice. Randhir immediately goes near Angel and Sanyu took her clothes and run inside the bathroom.

Rd: meri Angel uth gayi.

He said and took her in his lap.

A: papa...miss u.

Rd: miss u too princess.

A: papa...mela(mera) tummy(stomach)...bhuk ladi(lagi)

Sanyu come out of bathroom and saw them.

Rd: achaaw. Angel ko bhuk lagi (he tickled her lil waist and she laughed)

Rd saw Sanyukta and she looked down.

San: me dinner bana deti hu.

Saying she went from there. Randhir blushed little and then started playing with angel.

Tu baat kare ya na mujhse

Chahe aankhon ka pegaam na le

Par ye mat kehna are o pagle

Mujhe dekh na tu, mera naam na le

Sanyu comes to kitchen and blushed hard then started preparing dinner.

Tujhse mera deen dharam hai

Mujhse teri khudai (2)

After sometime Randhir comes in the kitchen and opened the freeze. They again saw each other and lost in each other.

Tu bole toh ban jaaun

Main Bulleh Shah saudai

Main bhi naachun..

Main bhi naachun manau sohne yaar ko

Chalun main teri raah bulleya

Main bhi naachun rijhaun sohne yaar ko

Karun na parwah bulleya........

Precap: Family time