Part 24 : Respect

It was the day of Parth and Arpita’s marriage. Everyone was very happy for them. Parth, Harsh and Randhir are waiting for their Angels. Randhir was looking hot and very handsome in blue colour sherwani. Every girl can’t take off their eyes from him. But his eyes were only searching his girl.
In Arpita’s room,
San: di tum bahut beautiful lag rahi ho.
Arpita just blushed. But Sanyu’s eyes filled with water and she saw it.
A:(cupped her face) kya hua?
Sanyu just hugged her.
San: di tumhe pata he tum bahut lucky ho. Jiju tum se bahut pyaar karte he.
Ar:(wiped her tears) tum bhi to lucky ho, Randhir bhi to tum se bahut pyaar karta he.
Sanyu was shocked to hearing this.
Ar: mujhe sab pata he, aur Parth ko bhi. Tumhe pata he Sanyu jo hume bachpan me kabhi nahi mila vo hume aaj mila he. God ne hume duniya ki saari khushiyan di hai.
San: di mene kabhi nahi socha the life bhi itni beautiful ho sakti hai. Maa-papa ka pyaar bhi mil gaya.
Ar: haan.
There Renuka comes and heard their talk.
R: aree tum dono bate kal kar lena. Shaadi ka time hone wala hai aur Sanyu ye sab kya hai? tum abhi tak ready nahi huyi ho.
San: vo aunty di ko ready...
R:(interrupted) pehle tum jao aur jaa kar ready ho jao. Hum log niche jaa rahe hai tum ready ho kar aa jana.
She nodded and left from there.
R:(kissed on arpi’s forehead) aaj meri beti bahut beautiful lag rahi hai.
Ar: thank you maa.
She took Arpita with her and goes to down stairs. Randhir saw them but didn’t find her.
Rd:(in mind) ye Sanyu kaha hai? in logo ke sath bhi nahi aayi. Subha se thik se dekha bhi nahi usse.
He made an excuse and went upstairs to find her. He goes to her room. He entered in her room and gets shocked to see her. She was looking beautiful in white colour lehenga with pink outline then he upped his face and immediately turned. He saw that she was struggling with her choli that’s why he turned and closed his eyes. Sanyukta saw him and smiled.
San: it’s okay Randhir.
He didn’t say anything. Sanyukta was still struggling with her knots.
San: Randhir plzz help me naa. Ye dori bandh ne me...plzzz
Rd: Sanyu..me kaise? I mea...
San:(interruption) offo Randhir...vo me kaise n all chhodo. Meri help karo. Niche sab wait kar rahe hoge humara.
Randhir slowly step toward her but he was looking on the floor. He goes behind her and Sanyu takes her hair aside. Randhir holds the knots and closed his eyes. Sanyu also closed her eyes when rd’s fingers touch her back. Randhir tied her knots and Sanyu opens her eyes. She saw him, his eyes are still closed.
San:(cupped his face) it’s okay Randhir. Only you have the rights on me.
He opens his eyes and saw her angelic face. He kissed on her forehead.
Rd: yes Sanyu, only I have rights on you but not now. I know u r my girl friend but I respect you a lot. I want you in every manner but not now. I also want to touch you, feel you but not now. But uss din Jis din tum mere naam ka magalsutra apne gale me pehnogi, jis din mere naam se apni maang bharogi uss din. I want to touch your soul not your body. I want to make you love but after our marriage. I want to make our first night memorable. Jitna I love you usse zyada I respect you. I love you not your body.
Hearing this tears rolling down from her eyes. She hugged him tightly and he too hugged her back.
San: I love you so much Randhir. I am glad to have you in my life.
Randhir broke the hug and wiped her tears.
Rd: not stop crying. apna make up thik kar lo. Dekho mirror me bhutani lag rahi ho.
Sanyu slapped on his shoulder and both smiled. He took her hand kissed on her palm.
Rd: vaise mera name tumhare hand me bahut achha lag raha hai.
San: huhh...vo to galti se uss mehendi wali ne likh diya.
Rd: achha galti se likh diya (then he started tickling on her waist and she laughed.
Rd: aaj bahut beautiful lag rahi ho tum.
San:(blushed) thanks.
After sometime they went down stairs.
H: aree Sanyu beta kitna time laga diya? Kab se tumhara wait kar rahe the..
San:(with puppy face) sorry uncle.
R: it’s okay. Lekin Randhir tum kaha the?
Rd:(stammered) v..vo..vo..mein. haan...vo me apna mobile room me bhul gaya tha to vahi lene gaya tha.
H: ek mobile lene me itna time lagta hai kya?
P: aree dad leave it naa. Vo aa gaya hai naa.
Randhir sign in relief “bach gaya”.
Parth and Arpita sat in the Mandap and Panditji started chanting mantra. Randhir and Sanyu stood together and hold each other hand. They stood little far of them so that no can see them.
Soon they completed all the rituals and in last Panditji declared them married. Sandhir smiled.
Rd: humari bhi shaadi aise hi hogi.
San: haan.
Renuka called them and they went there. They hugged married couple.
Ar:(whispered in Sanyu’s ear) ab tu bhi jaldi se shaadi kar le.
Sanyu glared at her.
P:(whispered in rd’s ear) aaj to mene bacha liya but next time me nahi bachauga. Papa ko bol de to chhup chhup ke milna nahi padega.
Randhir slightly punched him on stomach. Everyone looked at them and smiled. “Bhai ka pyaar.”

Precap:

Rd: mom ye sab log kon hai?
R: beta, ye Sanyu ko dekhne ladke walw aaye hai.
Rd:(shocked) what???