Part 16: beautiful family

Sandhir are lost in each other when Angel comes and broke their eye lock.

A: papa...meko bhi pina...

Randhir picked up her in his arms n kissed her cheeks.

Rd: kya pina hai aapko?

A: watalll(water).

Sanyukta gave him small glass for Angel.

San: dinner is almost ready so aap log dining table pe jaa kar betho.

A: yeeyiiiii....(clapped)

After drinking water both father & daughter goes to dining table.after sometime Sanyu comes with tow bowl. Then again go to kitchen. Sanyu arranged whole dining table as both father & daughter busy in playing.

San:(clear her throat) ahem ahem.. aap dono kya aise hi apna pet(stomach) bharne wale ho kya?

A: anty meko aapki godi me bethna...

Sanyu sits on the chair and Angel settled herself in her lap. Randhir didn't say anything.

A: papa...meko thilao(feed me).

Randhir looked at Sanyukta then started feeding her.

A: papa..vo tomto(tomato) nitaal(nikaal) do....vo achha nhi ladta(lagta)

San: baby aap to good girl ho na. Aur good girl ko to sab achha lagta hai. aur jo good girl hoti vo bahut strong hoti hai. aap ko bhi strong hona hai naa?

Angel nodded her head in yes n she kissed her cheeks.

A: papa...meko thub(khub) sala(sara) toto(tomato) thilao(khilao). Me ko bhi stlog(strong) hona...

Rd smiled at her and again started feeding her. After finishing her dinner Angel went to Sanyu's room to plays with toys. Randhir and Sanyu started eating their food silently.

After completing their dinner Sanyu picked up her plate and went to kitchen. Randhir also goes behind her and put dishes in basin. 

"Thanks for dinner." he said wiping his hands. 

"No need. It's my duty." she chipped washing plates. He held forearms tightly n pulled her harshly. 

"Duty? It's not your duty. But it's your sympathy." he said with anger n tears  foamed in her eyes.

She pushed him n turned toward basin but he jerked her n latched their lips. She was shocked but he was chewing her lips in anger. Blood started oozing from her lips.

"I hate you more than anything." he said pushing her n she was crying on her helplessness.  

Randhir goes to Sanyu's room. After washing the plates Sanyu also goes to her room. Randhir and Angel are still playing.

A: anty(aunty) anty.... (jumped in her arms)

San:(smiled at her) kya hua?

A: meko stoli(story) sunao..sunao.

San: okay

Sanyukta sits on the bed with Angel. She was still in her lap but Angel noticed her lips.

A: anty ye aap ke lips ko kya hua?

Sanyu realized but just laughed on her question while Randhir was looking at her with little concern. 

San: kuch nahi bachha. Ye to thik ho jayega. Aachha aap batao aap ke papa aap ko kaisi story sunate hai? 

A: anty aap ko pata he, papa muje na supalman(supermen) wali stoli(story) kahi thi. Usme silf(sirf) dhis...dhisoooooooommm aaya...bahut buli(buri) thi.

Sanyukta laughed loudly and Randhir glared at her. Then he put his head on her lap. Yes, he was angry on her but always feel relax when he was with her. 

Sanyukta was shocked by his this action but didn't say anything. She just stared him. He make Angel sleep beside him so that both father-daughter able to put their head on Sanyu's lap. (Poor Sanyu)

Rd: what? Ab story sunao.

San: haan...to chalo me aap ko Cinderella ki story sunati hu.

A:(tried to speak) sidella ki stoli(story).

Sanyu started telling her story of Cinderella and also caressed their hair. Angel sleeps in some mins. And Randhir was also fast to sleep. First she adjusts Randhir on one side and then laid Angel sleep beside him. She covered them with blanket and kissed on Angel's forehead.

She went near window and stood there. After sometime she felt someone hugging her from back. It was none other than Randhir. He hugged her from back and she closed her eyes.

Rd: i wish hum humesha aise sath reh sakte but it's impossible. You know what i mean.

San: hmm....

Tears rolling down from her eyes. He was still hugging her from back.

"Love is the most beautiful thing to have

Hardest thing to love and most painful thing to lose."

TBC...