Part 39 : Her surprise

After few hours of wait, Sanyu reached London. She was very happy that finally she is going to meet his husband. Parth also goes with her as Harsh doesn't want to leave her alone. Once she reached hotel safe Parth come back India.

At hotel,

They entered in his room as they convince receptionist that they are his family member. Parth put her luggage in the room.

P: okay Sanyu, ab mein chalta hu. Tum aur Randhir apna I mean tum dono mil kar..no i mean tum apna, Randhir ka aur baby sab ka khayal rakhna. Byee..

San: byeee jiju. Thanks jiju.

P: chal hatt pagli. Bhai ko thanks bolti hai.

San:(hold her ears) sorry.

They hugged each other and Parth left from there. She went inside the bathroom and take shower. Then she took out his white shirt and wears it.

At evening, Randhir entered in his room. He gets shocked that the room was totally dark. He felt something wrong. Suddenly he felt that someone opening his shirt button. He holds her hand.

Rd:(angrily) who the hell you are? Just get lost from my room.

San: ohh baby! I will go but you have to give me what I want? I want you badly.

Randhir couldn't recognise her voice as he already tired.

Rd: just get lost, i am married and I can't cheat my wife. I love her so much. Just get the hell out of my room.

He screamed loudly. Sanyu felt proud on him and smiled. Randhir quickly switch on the light. He saw her from back and she has wear his shirt. He immediately closed his eyes.

Rd: listen you, get out of my room.

Sanyu turned and started stepping toward him. She put her palm on his cheek. He recognises this touch and opens his eyes. And the next moment she was in his arms. He hugged her tightly and she too hugs him back. But after some time she felt suffocation. And she started pushing him. Randhir broke the hug.

Rd:(cupped her face) Sanyu, tum thik ho?

San:(huffing) haan, vo bas thoda suffocation ho gaya tha. Tumne itni zor se hug kiya tha naa.

Rd: i am sorry. Bas tumhe yaha dekkh ke control nahi hua. Wait, tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? Aur tum yaha kaise aayi? Aur yaha ka address kis ne bataya? Sab thik hai to hai na Sanyu?

San: relax Randhir. Sab batati hu.

She holds his hand and makes him sit on the bed then settle herself in his lap. Randhir hugged her from back and she rested her head on his chest.

Rd: ab batao yaha kaise aayi tum?

San:(unbutton his shirt and throw away) vo tumhe kuch batana hai.

Randhir travel his hand on her bare legs and started caressing there. Sanyu's hand draw pattern on his chest. His hand reached on her chest and he rubbed them and pressed it.

Rd:(also started opening his/her shirt) batao ab.

San:(kissed on his chest) you are going to father soon. After 9 months.

Randhir stopped his work and looked at her. He got up with her and twirled around.

Rd:(happily) i am so happy Sanyu. Sanyu me papa banne wala hoon. Thank you so much.

He again makes her sit in his lap and kissed her passionately. She too responded with same passion. Their lips moves in sync. After sometime they broke the kiss and looked in each other eyes and they again kissed eachother but this time wildly.

Rd:(kissing on her neck) tum yaha tak akeli aayi, vo bhi sirf ye batane ke liye.

San:(pulled him more closer) tumhe lagta hai maa aur papa mujhe iss halat mein akela yaha aane dege?

Randhir nodded his head in "No" and his hand reached on his thigh. She moaned his name as he massaging there. She moaned sexiest as she feels his finger inside.

San:(breathing and moaning) Parth jiju mere sath aaye the. Phir vo chale gaye.

Randhir slide down her shirt and kissed on her shoulder. He sucked her assets and she just moaning in pleasure. He made her lie on the bed. He come down on her belly and kissed on her belly.

Rd: Baby comes soon. Mumma papa is waiting for you. They love a lot.

Sanyu caressed his hair and then he come over her and kissed on her lips passionately. Their passionate kiss turned in to wild one. after breaking the kiss he removed her remaining clothes and make himself also naked. He was tasting each and every cell of her body. After hours or two Randhir entered in her slowly but carefully as he didn't want to hurt their baby. She moaned his name with pleasure. Soon the room filled with their moans and groans. After few hours they get tired and sleep in each other arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning, Randhir opens his eyes and saw her angelic face. She was looking more beautiful today. Then he put his hand on her belly and caressed there. Sanyu opens her eyes and saw him. Randhir kissed on her forehead and Sanyu pulled him in hug.

San: Randhir...

Rd: hmm..

San: are you happy?

Rd:(pecked her lips) you can't imagine how much I am happy.

San: Our baby complete us Randhir.

Rd: in real mean we are sandhir now.

San: jab mujhe ye pata chala tha, to ek pal ke liye yakin nahi hua tha. But it's true. But sad bhi thi kyu ki ye bat mein tumhe phone pe batana nahi chahti thi. Papa ko sab pehle hi pata tha aur unhone meri ticket book kar di London ki.

Rd: dad humesha se aise hi hai.

San: mujhe London ghumna ha.

Rd: what? no iss halat mein tum bahar nahi jaogi.

San: just shut up you idiot. Me to bahar jaa kar hi rahugi. Dekhti hu tum kaise rok te ho.

Rd: no you are not going anywhere like this.

San: what you mean?

Rd: 1st wear your clothes then we will go. Tum aise bina kapdo ke bahaar jana chahti ho kya?

San: randhirrr...

But he kissed on her lips and it ended up with their morning wild makeout.

"The only way love can last a lifetime is if it's unconditional. The truth is this: love is not determined by the one being loved but rather by the one choosing to love."

Precap: sandhir romance and Sanyu's mood swings..