Part 18: I am not jealous

After getting fresh Rd was going to Sanyu's room but suddenly one girl comes and hugged him tightly. Rd was shocked and pushed her.

Rd: what the hell? And who are you?

G: ronu baby, it's me.

Piya Kapoor was their neighbour's daughter. They shift in Canada 15 years ago. They were also invited in Part's marriage but due to some work they didn't come only piya comes. She was totally spoiled child. Rd never likes her since childhood. She was like chipaku Ghum.

Rd: but tum yaha?

P: of course. Parth ki shaadi jo hai.

Rd: okay go and take rest.

P: no rest today. Hum log shopping ke liye jaayege.

She said and holds his hand and comes to close him. He felt irritated by her this proximatry. The whole scenario saw Sanyukta.

San:(in mind) usne bola tha ki mere sath dance karega but usse ab koi aur mil to shopping ke liye jayega. Mujhe pehli bar mila tha to kitna fight kiya tha aur iske sath dekho kitna chipak raha hai. Huhh me bat hi nahi karugi usse.

Saying she left from there angrily and sadly.

Rd: no I'm not going anywhere. I have some work.

He said and went to Sanyu's room. He searched her in the whole house but didn't find her anywhere. He goes to the terrace and saw her. She was standing there. He goes and stood beside her.

Rd: tum yaha ho? Mene tumhe pure ghar me dhundha, aur tum yah ape ho.

San: tum yaha kyu aaye ho? Jao na tumhe SHOPPING pe nahi jana apni NEW FRIEND ke sath.

Rd:(smirks) so you are jealous.

San: huhh. I am not jealous.

Rd: achhaww ...

He started tickling on her waist and she tried to control her laugh but she couldn't control anymore. (Background song)

Haannn akhiyaanu akhiyaan jo Uchhede lagiyaann

Kab tak tera rasta me haan yu hi takiyaan (2)

(He picked up her in his arms and twirled around and she laughed hearty.)

Haa Tune Jee Ka Sahara (Mere Yara O Yara Mere Yaar)

Tu Jahaan Se Pyara (Mere Yara O Yara Mere Yaar)

Tu Jeene Ka Sahara (Mere Yara O Yara Mere Yaar)

Ho Ho Tu Jahaan Se Bhi Pyara (Mere Yara O Yara Mere Yaar)

(he put her down and she was about to go but he hold her hand pulled her closer. He locks her hair behind her hair and blows some air in her hair.)

Ho Tere Intezar Mein Hoon

Ha Tere Khumaar Mein Hoon

Ab Meri Har Duaa Mein Rehta Hai Tu

Ye Jaan Ke Hai

Tu... Mohabbat Hai

Tu... Inaayat Hai

Tujhi Se Main Hoon O Ho ...

Tu... Meri Aadat Hai

Tu... Meri Chahat Hai

Tu... Tujhi Se Main Hoon

(Tujhi Se Main Hoon)

Ha Ankhiyan Nu Akhiyan Uchhad Lagiyan

Kab Tak Tera Rasta Main Haan Yunhi Takiyan

Uchhad Lagiyan.........

(They were busy in dancing when Renuka comes and saw them. She smiled at them and went near.

R: tum dono dance baad me kar lena, pehle kuch khaa lo.

San: haan chalo chalo.

Sanyu hold his hand and they went down stairs. They sat on their chair and Piya was also there but Randhir ignored her. Renuka comes with food and serves them. Sanyu was about to but he holds her hand.

Rd: wait me khilata hu.

San: it's ok Randhir. Mere left me lagi hai, right hand to thik hai.

Rd: so what? Me tumhe khila bhi nahi sakta kya?

San: achha to me bhi tumhe khilaugi.

They started feeding each other.)

Haan Chhede Mujhe Sansein Meri, Deke Tera Wasta

Ha.. Chori-Chori Ban.Ne Teri-Meri Dastan

Khushiyon Ke Bahane Sabhi Tumhi Se Hai Milne Lage

Ho Pyaar Ki Nayi Raahon Mein Sath Chalne Lage

(Then Renuka served them ice cream and they started feeding ice cream to each other. Randhir applied some ice cream on her nose and Sanyu hits on his shoulder lightly.)

Ho Shaamil Hua Tu Aise, Dil Mein Sabr Ho Jaise

Phir Besabar Main Hoke Kaise Jeeyun

Yeh Jaan Le Ke Hai

Tu... Mohabbat Hai

Tu... Inaayat Hai

Tu... Tujhi Se Main Hoon (Tujhi Se Main Hoon)

Tu... Meri Aadat Hai

Tu... Meri Chahat Hai

Tu... Tujhi Se Main Hoon (Tujhi Se Main Hoon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap:

Rd:(shouted) because I love you idiot. Mar jata mein agar tumhe kuch ho jata to.......