Part 23 : Soch na Sake

After shopping they all come back home. Everyone goes to their room. Piya goes to Randhir’s room and she saw a box in his hand. She snatched the box from his hand.
Rd: what th...
Py:(interrupted) i know ye mere liye hi hoga.
She was about to open the box but Randhir snatched from her hand.
Py: ronu tumne ye kyu le liya? Ye to mere liye hi hao na.
Rd: ohh just shut up. Kis ne kaha ye tumhare liye hai? It’s for MY Sanyu.
Py: but uske liye kyu? Usme aisa kya hai jo mujh mein nahi hai. She is just good for nothing...
Before she completed her sentence Rd hold her neck tightly.
Rd:(angrily) she is my everything and don’t you dare to speak a single word about her. I will kill you. Now get lost from my room.
She left from his room. Randhir put the box in cupboard and goes to in to bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After dinner, Sanyukta was starring in the sky. Randhir comes and hugged her from back. She put her hand on his hand.
Rd: kya dekh raho ho?
San: kuch nahi bas god ko thanks bol rahi thi.
Rd: aur vo kyu?
San: itni achhi family dene ke liye. Mene kabhi nahi socha tha di ke alawa koi aur bhi mujhe itna pyaar karega.
He turned her toward him and kissed on her forehead.
Rd: mere pass tumhare liye kuch hai.
San: what?
Rd: 1st close your eyes.
San: aree aise hi de do na.
Rd: no close your eyes..
“This is not fair” she said while closing her eyes.
“Everything is fair in love and war. And this is my love for you.” He said kissing her cheeks.
He took he hand and makes her wear beautiful bracelet. She opens her eyes and get shocked to see bracelet. She touched it.
San: rd ye tu...
Rd:(interrupted) ye tumhare liye. Ye hamesa tumhe ye ahesaas dilayega that I am there for you.
“I love you so much Randhir” she said teary eyes and hugged him tightly.
“I love you too” he hugged her back.

Tenu itna main pyaar karaan
Ek pal vich sau baar karaan
Tu jaave je mainu chhad ke
Maut da intezaar karaan

(He lifted her in his arms. Then he sat on the corner of terrace. He makes Sanyu sit on his lap.)

Ke tere liye duniya chhod di hai
Tujh pe hi saans aake ruke
Main tujh ko kitna chahta hoon
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake (2)

Kuch bhi nahi hai ye jahaan
Tu hai toh hai isme zindagi

(He holds her hand kissed on her knuckles. she put her head on his chest.)

Aankhon ki hai yeh khwahishein
Ki chehre se teri na hatein
Neendon mein meri bas tere
Khwabon ne li hai karwatein

(She upped her face and kissed on his eyes one by one. He cupped her face and planted kiss on her cheeks.)

Ki teri ore mujh ko leke chalein
Ye duniya bhar ke sab raaste
Main tujhko kitna chahta hoon
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

(He held her hand once again and kissed on her palm. She kissed near his lips. He kissed on her shoulder and she moan in pleasure.)

Tere liye duniya chhod di hai
Tujhpe hi saans aake ruke
Main tujhko kitna chahta hoon
ye tu kabhi soch na sake

(Slowly he kissed on her lips. She held his hair and pulled him more closely. They are kissing each other passionately. After some time they broke kiss and joined their foreheads. They closed their eyes and feeling each other. )

TBC