Part 20 : B'coz I love you...

Sanyukta also went from there. She saw he was standing near car and his eyes were closed. She goes near him and put her hand on his shoulder.
San: Randhir tu...
Before she completed her sentence, he pinned her near car. She saw in his eyes which were burning in anger. She gulped her saliva.
San:(stammered) ra..rand..dhir...
Rd:(clutched her shoulder angrily) how dare you? Tumne socha bhi kaise aisa kuch karne ka? Tumne ek bar ki nahi socha ki agar tumhe kuch ho jata to mera kya hota?
San:(with tears) kya hota agar mujhe kuch ho jata to? Me tumhari life se durr chali jati...
Rd:(angrily) tum kabhi nahi samjh paogi ki agar tumhe kuch ho jata to mera kya hota?
San:(cupped his face) to samjhao tum mujhe..
Rd: mujhe kuch nahi samjhana tumhe..
He was about to go but she held his hand.
San: ye mera answer nhi tha Rd. Tumhe mujhe batana hoga me kyu important hu tumhare liye...
Rd:(shouted) because I love you idiot. Mar jata mein agar tumhe kuch ho jata to. (Cupped her face) Tumhe nahi pata but i can’t imagine my life without you. You are the reason of my life. You are the beat of my heart. I will die agar tumhe kuch ho jata to. But you are selfish. Sirf apne bare me sochti hu. Kabhi nahi socha mere bare me.
Saying this he sat in the car and went from there leaving Sanyukta alone. Sanyukta was still in shocked or she even can’t recognise what happened with her now?..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole day passed like that. Sanyukta didn’t come home as she stayed in hospital. Randhir also didn’t call her. He was very upset with her but somewhere afraid also. What if she broke their friendship?
He was sleeping in his room. Actually not sleeping he was just lying on the bed and his eyes were closed. He was lost in her thought. Suddenly he felt weight on his body. He opened his eyes with jolt. He was shocked to see Sanyukta was sitting on his stomach.
He was about to screamed but she put her hand on his mouth.
San: chup chap aise hi raho. Varna jaan se maar dalugi. Ab meri bat dhyaan se suno tum. Samjhte kya ho tum apne aap ko? Koi film ke hero ho yaa phir prime minister ho? Himmat kaise huyi tumhari mujh par chillane ki. Pyaar karte ho to sidhe sidhe bhi bol sakte the. Itna gussa kyu kiya? Tumhe pata hai mein zinda kyu hoon?
He nodded his head in “NO”.
San: kyu ki tum mujhse itna pyaar karte ho isiliye me zinda hu. Tumahre liye, tumhare pyaar ke liye idiot. Tumhara pyaar hai jo mujhe zinda rehne ke liye majbur karta hai. samjhe kuch yaa abhi bhi nahi samjhe.
Randhir turned her on the bed, now she was lying under him.
Rd: but ye to mera pyaar hai. What about you? Do you love me?
San: idiot agar tumse pyaar nahi karti hoti to yaha kabhi nahi aati. Yes I love you mere cockroach.
Rd:(kissed on her forehead) I love you too meri chhipkali.
He kissed on her cheeks one by one. She closed her eyes shyly. Rd saw her red cheeks and kissed on her nose.
Rd: by the Sanyu, mujhe nahi pata tha kit um itna bold ho sakti ho. Jaise tum mere upar bethi thi usse to mujhe laga ki aaj pakka tum mere sath VO karogi.
San:(innocently) VO kya?
Rd:(whispered in her ear) vo hi jo first night pe karte hai.
She blushed hard and hides herself in his embrace. He smiled at her. ..

Precap: first kiss....