Change

Two years went by, and I still hate Valentine's day with all my heart, my crush for William faded one year ago, now I'm just crush-less, and in a new school, many things have passed since that day. 

My first time with boys in the same building, with no friends, no best friend, nothing at all, I lost my best friend in the whole world, Joanna, she was like a sister to me, and she was gone.... Well, not gone, gone. She's just in my old school with new friends and a new best friend, I'm hardly an old memory of her, an old friend.

I made a new best friend Charles, and that's it, I don't have more friends in my class, but outside my generation, I have Sarah, Juliette, and Katlyn... And I'm okay with that. 

A year passed by and I was starting 11th grade that's when I met John, he worried every time he saw me crying, and John was there for me whenever I was feeling down, we started talking more and more when the unexpected happened he asked me out. Naturally, I said yes...

Months passed by and that bastard started dating one of my so called best friends Pauline. My hate for him began to grow and grow every day to the point where I just acted like a bitch every time he came near me, and I'll be honest I liked it. I guess after that my attitude started to change, I wanted to change, my clothes changed, and my makeup also changed, it felt good, It made me feel like myself, and I wasn't afraid to show it.

But for once in my life, I only ask for one thing, and that is, for my heart to stop getting broken all the damn time, I just want to be happy. I don't want to cry all the time; I want to find the one who makes me happy and ruins my lipstick, not my mascara (i know it sounds cheesy).

 Someone who makes me cry happy tears, brings me flowers, someone who I can talk all night till 3 am, who makes me laugh and understands me, someone who won't cheat on me.