Revenge is a dish best served cold

"Okay, you know what Anahi, I'm starting to think that the boyfriend you say you have is not even real! There is no wa...." Shaking her head she slammed her hands on top of her plate, kicking her chair back she stood up."No, what Juliette?" Leaning my back against my chair, I raised my chin waiting patiently for Juliette to spill the next words, glaring at her, daring her to speak.

Just one more push and I know she will break unless I already broke her?? Which I don't think that's possible, Juliette is hard to break, and I admire that, it shows that she is a strong woman. Someone who doesn't let anybody harm her in any way.

I know she has the best intentions for me. People have hurt me in the past, and every time that happens she has always been there for me no matter what. So seeing her freaking out shows that she cares, she wouldn't want me to get hurt once again.I am not like her; I break easily, I feel insecure, I cry for every single thing, no matter how little that thing is I always end up in tears, my anxiety gets the best of me, and I tend to overthink things making it harder for me to be better. But one thing I know for sure is the fact that all of the harmful things that have happened made me stronger.

"I don't see him anywhere An, I mean he should be here, and since there is an empty seat next to you, that's the only thought that comes to my mind!" Sitting back down she shrugged her shoulders. "What else do you want me to think? What if I saw another couple and I thought it was you? Or...Oh my god! What if I'm going crazy!"

Chuckling I shook my head, not because Juliette doubts herself, but seeing her so confused just makes me want to laugh. "You know Jules, maybe you are right, perhaps you saw someone else and got confused, or maybe you are going crazy!"

"Anahi, this better be a joke, or I swear t-" Juliette's words got cut off as fingers grazed on her shoulder.

"You swear to what Jules," The guy standing behind her with his hand on her shoulder asked. I stared at the figure behind my friend, I recognized that hand! That very same hand that is attached to the very same guy I have been waiting for.

Jumping from her sit Juliette smacked the hand resting on her shoulder, as she turned around to face Alexander, he quickly managed to sit next to me before Juliette turned back around. Leaning on my chair, I watched with amusement as she turned to face me with wide eyes."What just happened?! And who in the world decided it was okay to scare me and touch my shoulder?!" Juliette mumbled, eyes wide staring at her dish in front of her, her boyfriend chuckling with every reaction she did. It was funny to see the once refreshing Juliette turn into a scared and confused girl.

Lifting her eyes to me, Juliette gasped as she caught the man sitting next to me "Alexander?? What are you doing here?! And why are yo...OH NO! Don't tell me he is your boyfriend?!" Covering her mouth with one hand she pointed at the man next to me, her eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"Okay, one: Took you long enough to get her Alex" I glared at my boyfriend "And two: Took you long enough to connect the dots, Juliette, yes Alexander is the mystery guy, and before you open your mouth, yes I am very aware of the consequences of dating my brother's best friend!" Taking a bite from my food I looked at Juliette

Eyes wide open, mouth closing and opening, eye shifting from one side to another, that was the face I kept staring at.

It is official, Revenge is a dish best served cold and also?? I broke my best friend!