Interruptions and... Frozen Yogurt?!

Derek stood there confused as hell, I mean I get it who wouldn't? A girl suddenly bursts into the studio presenting herself with no reason at all!.  I didn't know whether to run and hide or to stand there frozen, gazing at his deep olive eyes.

"Um... Hey?, I'm Derek, and you are?" I had two options, laugh out loud or keep it to myself and pretend that whatever just happened didn't occur at all. Victoria's flirty smile fell, I could see how hard she was trying to compose herself from that little incident.

 "Silly, I'm Anahi's best friend and James friend, I haven't seen you around, are you one of Jay's new friends?!" Now I could see how hard she was trying to flirt. 

"Vicky, we should probably get out of the studio, We interrupted their studies"- I went to grab her arm, but she just ignored me and sat in the big chair right next to Derek.

"So, Derek, tell me more about medicine, Is it that hard? Cause I was thinking of studying just that" She laughed as she leaned closer to where his arm was resting, taking a look at his notebook and all of the notes he had made during class. 

My mouth fell open, Victoria hated with all of her heart anything that had to do with medicine, she doesn't know what to study once we start college, Derek just sat there explaining how he fell in love with his studies. Victoria just sat there giggling, she didn't care about a single thing.

So there I was, eyes wide opened, mouth wide opened, but I still decided to ignore Victoria's behavior, My brother just scoffed and sat there staring at the tv, a few minutes later I got tired and just sat next to him, both of us annoyed as hell

"Sis, what are ya doin here?, I told ya we have exams next week, and we need to finish all of this"- James stared at me as if I was the one who thought of the brilliant idea of interrupting.

"J J, ya know this was not my idea, she heard a guy's voice, so she decided to go look for the main source. And here we are" This day was getting worse and worse, but as always I pretended like Victoria wasn't flirting with Derek, so I just sat with my brother as we watched ID and the other two talked about stuff, well Derek was the only one speaking.

 And here we are" This day was getting worse and worse, but as always I pretended like Victoria wasn't flirting with Derek, so I just sat with my brother as we watched ID and the other two talked about stuff, well Derek was the only one speaking

Victoria?... Victoria sat there pretending that everything Derek said was impressive," So Victoria, do ya by ANY chance need somethin'?!" Oh, boy James was angry and when he gets like that his Texas accent was very noticeable, "James we were wondering if you guys would like to go for frozen yogurt with us!" My eyes almost fell out! "What?!" I screeched, This is not what I had in mind!