Coffee Anyone?

"I- I," Yes, those were my only words, Derek's eyes were watching my every move, James just raised his eyebrow and Vicoria? She sat there grinning like a maniac!! I gave up and hung my head.

Silence, Awkward silence! And then....a chuckle a very manly and stupid laugh, one I knew very very well, James. I glared at him, but it didn't work

 " Well what da ya say, Derek, we need a break, are ya in?" we were all waiting for Derek's answer 

"Yea, Man let's go" He smiled, and in that instant, I almost fainted, This is not going to end well. I stood from the couch grabbed Victoria's arm and dragged her to my room.

"Vick!! Are ya out of your mind?! We weren't planning that!" I was pacing from one side of my room to another; Victoria just sat there with an eyebrow raised and a huge grin. 

"Dude, Derek is H.O.T. Those eyes?! Girl, that face, ugh pure heaven! I have an instant crush on him!!" My movements stopped, and I ended crashing into a wall. She knew about my crush on Derek!, I told her YESTERDAY! and here she is drooling, I had enough...

"Vi, ya know I have a crush on him right?!" I nearly yelled, she just started laughing. 

"Anahi, relax he is ALL yours, you should thank me, We are going for frozen yogurt with him and James, now go get ready and grab your phone cause they are waiting" I sighed and went to grab my iPhone when I realized...I left it at the studio (Fuck).

"Hey Vicky?, I'll be right back!", I dashed out of my room and directly to the studio but I stopped when I heard my brother and Derek talking 

"So Victoria is your sister?" Huh? Victoria? James sister! HA! They don't even look alike, I mean Victoria was tall, thin, with brownish/green eyes and curly/long hair... Every guy's dream. 

"Man... No!, Anahi is my little sister, Victoria is her best friend" I heard James voice and just when I was about to knock on the door Derek decided to talk again.

" Really?! She's cute, I mean Anahi... Don't look at me like that James, you never mentioned your sister once, And when you did, both Anahi's name and Victoria were in the same sentence so I just assumed that..." OH! I'm cute!!...YES, bonus points for moi!

I tried to calm myself and knocked on the door, "Come in!" I walked inside grabbed my phone and just when I was about to dash out James stopped me 

"Sis, Let's go, tell Victoria" I nodded and went to my room, grabbed Victoria, went down the stairs and directly to James car.

"So if it's okay with you ladies we are going for coffee and then for a frozen yogurt" for a 23-year-old James drank a lot of coffee, he couldn't live without it. As we were heading to the coffee shop I sat there watching the cars passing by and when I least expected we arrived.

James and Victoria stood there waiting to take their orders while I sat with Derek in a comfortable silence or so I thought 

"So how are your wounds from yesterday? Are they better" That deep voice got me every single damn time.

"Oh yes! Thank you, and once again, I'm so so sorry for yesterday" This is going great, I can finally have a decent conversation with him.

" Hey, don't be sorry it was an accident and I'm just glad you are better, that fall was pretty nasty" He just chuckled and shook his head, pieces of his brown hair falling on top of his eyes and that smile? God I could just melt whenever he laughed or smiled.