Flirt

After what happened a few hours ago, I never came out of my room until Derek left and I knew it was safe to go to the kitchen once more, but the moment I went out of my room James decided to appear, and I crashed right into his muscular chest.

"Watch out where ya goin sis!" He continued walking until he made a stop right in front of a damn mirror, fixing his already perfect dirty blonde hair while checking his so-called beautiful beard,

" Ya know I don't get it, how is that every time you walk near a stupid mirror you need to check yourself every single damn time?"

While James was tall, handsome, gray/green eyes, tanned and well built, I was tiny, tan, with the rarest purple eye color, short blond hair, and not so built. "Ya know how I am Sis" I just sighed and shook my head, this guy was full of himself.

After that conversation he went directly to his room and never came out, I just stood there looking at the wall thinking 'how can I be so awkward and clumsy' after that incident, I never wanted to see Derek ever again... Well, that is not true, but still, I need some time so that I can compose myself.

Friday came, my day at school ended, and that's when Victoria came bursting directly through my door "How?, When? And, How?, Girl I need details and fast, from the way you described the guy I could guess he is a total hottie!" Victoria threw herself into my bed waiting for me to open my mouth and express her once again how everything happened yesterday with Derek but I just wanted to get over the incident and move on from the horrible moment. But me being me, I ended up telling her everything once again.

Around 3 p.m. The doorbell rang, and James came dashing down the stairs. I could hear their loud obnoxious laughs from the room, and that's what caught the attention of Victoria. The boy-crazy girl threw my door open and dashed directly to the kitchen with the excuse of looking for food, I wanted to stay in my room and watch movies, but no, Victoria had other plans, so I followed her to the kitchen, but the boys weren't there.

Victoria stood there wondering what to do "Hey, is your studio empty?, I was wondering if we could watch a movie up there" I knew what she was trying to do. My brother was up there with some friend of his, 

Before I could stop her, she was already in the studio.

 As I went inside, I froze... Standing right in front of me was the one and only, Derek, I halted. That was until I heard the girliest/flirty loud voice ever.

"Hey!, Nice to meet you!! I'm Victoria, I'm her best friend, and you are?!" She was perfectly aware that the very same guy standing in front of us was Derek, but I guess I was way too blind to see the way she was trying to flirt with him. I mean she was my best friend... She wouldn't do that to me.

She knew the girl rules, no dating the ex-boyfriend, no dating the crush of your best friend knowing she has a crush on him and NO flirting.