Feeling Good

Collaboration with: Celebrindal-Sensei 

Anahi's dress^^ 

"I.." My whole body froze, 'I finally have a date!' well actually not yet since I haven't said anything, to shock to answer I nodded, his smiled got bigger "So is that a yes?" he sounded nervous as he couldn't understand a single thing.

"Yes, I'll go to prom with you, Alexander," I grinned taking a slice of the cake near me I swear his smile got even bigger as he sighed that's when a thought popped in my mind 'the dress!' 

"Alex..." Just as I was to thank him for the dress and heels, my brother interrupted me "NOT so fast Alexander! I told you about my thoughts of YOU asking her, and I said no!" James was furious as he was about to hit Alexander he stopped.

"James, Hey man relax!" Alexander tried to calm my brother down but it was no use, he took him out of the kitchen as I stood there frozen anger boiling up little by little, as I was about to go out there and speak my mind they came back to the kitchen "Guess who has not just one date but TWO dates to prom? You!" James pointed at me as he grinned.

I had no say in this, arguing was no use and much less with James, so here I was a few days later with Hikari doing our makeup and hair talking about the craziness of what just happened a few days back.

After hours of getting ready Hikari's boyfriend Jaden came and picked her up while I waited for James and Alexander to finish, I sat there playing with the hem of my dress 'James takes HOURS TO GET READY!' I groaned five minutes passed by, and they finally came down "Wow, you look beautiful Anahi," I blushed as Alexander complimented me.

"Well thank you, Alex!," James did his most girly voice ever and giggled, I glared at him and thanked Alexander for the dress and heels "Shall we go?" Both guys said.

As we arrived, I couldn't help but stare in awe at the hotel... It was enormous and beautiful, but the inside was incredible, I took Alexander's arm while we stood near the beautiful stair, as we reached the very top of the stairs I could see the different type of dresses, hairstyles and gorgeous decorations, black, and gold.

 It was enormous and beautiful, but the inside was incredible, I took Alexander's arm while we stood near the beautiful stair, as we reached the very top of the stairs I could see the different type of dresses, hairstyles and gorgeous decorations,...

As we were about to go down the stairs James appeared at my other side placing my arm on his arm; I glared at him, this is not the type of date I was anticipating, but at least I have a date not one but two! Except one of them is my brother, YAY ME! "I hate you, James!" I hissed.

An hour passed by, Hikari and I danced non-stop while James, Alexander, and Jaden  sat at our table talking that's when I saw Derek sitting next to James while he glared at Alexander 

"Hikari look! What is he doing here!" I hissed while my eyes kept looking at Derek, Hikari gasped "Probably with his girlfriend don't you think?" we stopped dancing and sat with them as I was about to ask him that same question Alexander beat me to it

"Hey mate, what are you doing here?" He had guts I may say, we all turned to look at Derek waiting for his answer "I came with a friend of mine but she's a little bit late, her name is Jennifer, my little cousin." HUH?!

The lights turned off, and a beautiful song ( Feeling Good by Nina Simone) started inviting all of the couples to the dance floor, I had no choice but to stay in my seat while couples stood up, 'This is ALL James fault!' I glared at his blonde head.

The spotlight suddenly turned to point at the stairs where a figure stood there wearing the most beautiful red sequin dress, her long light blonde hair parted to one side, black gloves enveloped her arms all the way up to her elbows, long silver earrings sparkled with the spotlight, and black strappy heels covered her feet. 

"Oh Jennifer is here" Derek stood up and waited for his cousin to come down the stairs, as she walked the beat of the music followed her with every step she took

"Oh Jennifer is here" Derek stood up and waited for his cousin to come down the stairs, as she walked the beat of the music followed her with every step she took. We sat there in shock and awe, well she has talent! 

Derek introduced us to his cousin "Girl that was one hell of an entrance!" Hikari came up to Jennifer jumping with excitement as I heard their conversation I felt a small tap on my shoulder "Anahi, will you dance with me?" Alexander extended his hand so I could take it.

"Alexander, I need to talk to you" James stood up and pushed his friend to one side, he was getting on my last nerves, Alexander hasn't done ANYTHING wrong! I mean yes he is my brother's best friend, but Alexander is the most incredible guy I have ever met and hasn't even laid a finger on me.

My heart hurt, my eyes hurt and a single tear fell as I dashed out of the hotel  'I can't even like one guy especially one of my brother's friends because this is how everything ends, heartbreak, tears, and fights'.