Answers...

Victoria and I stood face to face inside the kitchen neither of us saying a word she only stood there silent. Many things crossed my mind as I stood there waiting for her to answer but nothing came up.

She stuttered it was evident she was trying to come up with the perfect excuse, but nothing came out of her mouth just pure silence.

I forced a laugh,"It is true, you and Andrew kissed,"

"So answer me Victoria, why him?!" I hissed slamming my fists on the counter in front of me; she flinched a huge smile forming on her face, one which I was NOT expecting. 

Victoria threw her head back laughing all over again "Why are you doing this to me Anahi, I have always been there for you, and this is how you repay me? By questioning me?"

I froze, did she seriously just said that?! Excuse me but I have been there for her whenever she needed it, no matter at what hour I helped her and not once did she heard me complain. She was supposed to be my best friend and friends help each other and are together through thick and thin.

She can't just turn the tables on me and act like the victim here, I know her so well whenever she's been caught in a lie she changes the subject, avoiding the conversation but today she took it way to far. 

"I've been the one trying to make an effort in this friendship Anahi; I fight for this friendship." She hissed.

Whenever I felt bad, and I called Victoria she was never there for me, I asked for an opinion, and she turned everything to her making it about herself. 

One time I messaged her asking for some advice but all she said to me was I'm busy with my friends. Then what am I? A piece of trash? A ghost?.

She has never been there for me, and it hurt. 

"Don't you dare try to turn the tables on me Victoria, I had done everything for you, and you can't deny it" I raised my voice, I guess my rage consumed me that I still didn't care that my leg was bleeding more and more. 

"That is so not true Anahi, name one time!" She yelled, slamming her phone on the counter.

I shook my head forcing a fake laugh, is she that stupid? "Don't you dare stand there and tell me that I didn't try, I did, you were just too stupid to realize it Victoria! I can name a lot of times where I was there for you but I won't because that is up to you!!"

Tears threatened to come out, but I am extremely proud to let them fall especially when right now I need to be strong, I will not let her win. 

"I trusted you Victoria! I told you how I felt about Andrew, God I opened my heart to you!!" I yelled, walking to where she was standing I hissed, pain rippled through me, making me halt right in front of Victoria. 

I examined her, her body language, her face expression, not once did she look me in the eye, as I took a step closer she took one step further from me" You want the truth? Yes we kissed, and yes I knew how you felt for him, but please you have to understand we were just so caught up in the moment! Forgive me" She waved her hands in front of her, looking for a way to explain herself. 

I crossed my arms and squinted, how can one person break your heart into tiny little pieces? And then laugh at your face? They say that yeah it hurts when a guy you love breaks your heart but it hurts so much more when your best friend betrays you and breaks your hurt into pieces.

"That's where you and I are different. I can forgive strangers. I don't know them. There's no level of trust, no relationship being violated."I had enough of the pain that my leg was causing, I leaned on the wall behind me.

Victoria tried to speak; I raised a hand stopping her "It's friends like you I have a rough time with. I trusted you. I knew you. We told each other everything. And you purposefully used me." I pursed my lips, this is hard for me, I can't seem to control my anger anymore, and words keep coming out of me. 

"That's the person I have a problem with. That's the person I can't forgive." I hissed. 

Victoria stood up straight, ruffling her dress "Anahi, you are dizzy from all of the blood loss that is happening with your leg, why don't I call James and we can later talk yeah!"Her eyes were wide, and a broad smile showed up on her face. 

"You don't get it Victoria!, the blood ain't affecting me!!" I finally yelled, falling to my knees, in the process knocking some glasses and a plate. 

Tears ran down my face like a waterfall; they didn't seem to stop as I continued to sob more and more, all the trust I had and the last inch of hope I grasped crumbled down the moment I fell to my knees. 

The kitchen door burst open; Alexander came running as fast as he could kneeling in front of me "James, bring your emergency kit and fast!" He examined my wound with wide eyes as he placed a hand on my leg applying pressure. Victoria stood there observing every single move without saying anything.

"Did the unwante...Anahi, what the hell happened!!" My brother came into the kitchen, emergency kit in hand, his friends right behind him. 

I curled into Alexander burying my face into his chest hiding from the rest of the guys the last thing I wanted was for them to see me cry. 

"Victoria, do me a favor and get out of this house," Alexander hissed, gripping me tighter. Victoria just laughed and shook her head "Didn't you hear me? LEAVE..NOW!!!" He barked, his heart skipped a bit as he shouted at her.