Alexander..

Alexander chuckled, his cheeks turning a dark shade of red. He took the knife he was holding a few hours ago and placed it on the sink. " I know you just ate, but I would like for you to try this before lunch," He said as he took a piece of tuna right next to him with a fork.

"So, we are eating tuna and umm...eggs? I tilted my head to one side pointing at the bowl right in front of me, unless he's making tuna tataki and fried rice then everything makes sense.

"Just try the tuna and tell me how it is" He took a fork from one of the drawers and picked a piece of tuna. I thought he was going to give me the fork, but apparently, he placed it in front of my face waiting for me to take a bite "Please Love, it's not poisoned I promise."  He laughed once he saw my eyes widened the moment he place the fork in front of my lips.

Just as I was about to take a bite, Alexander decided it was the perfect opportunity to be annoying by moving the fork to one side, up and down and in circles making me chase the fork until he just gave up and fed me the tuna.

I groaned and swallowed, glaring at the stupid guy right in front of me "It is delicious, but you are annoying," I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand while glaring at him.

He threw his head back and laughed "I know mon amour, pardon." He shrugged with a huge smirk on his face "Help me make the fried rice so we could eat."

That's how we spend our day, cooking and laughing, sometimes we just laughed at the stupidest things we came up.  One hour later we sat in the kitchen chairs, just the two of us eating and talking about nothing and everything. James had decided to be a drama queen, so he went out with his medical friends to eat and probably party all day or study all day, so it was just the both of us alone in the house.

"So, when did ya get that tattoo, last time I checked it wasn't there." I traced the tattoo with my fingers while he gazed at it with a smile on his face.

"I got it a few days ago actually," He said.

"It looks great, mind if I ask why?" I leaned forward, resting my forearms on the counter, waiting for Alexander to talk.

"Well, my passion is food and being a chef, and I love what I do, so that's why there are two knives and a chef's hat, as for the skull..well that's a story for another time," He winked, I blushed.

The day passed by extremely quick and when I least expect it, Alexander was dropping me off at the airport the very next day, James decided to tag along but I was still not talking to him, and he was incredibly dramatic and proud to speak to me.

That's how the months went by Alexander went to Alaska or was it Australia?, and James continued to do his own thing; I concentrated on my studies and my social life. I went out with my friends, laughed and cried, suffered from all of the rehearsals and auditions I had to do while trying to fill that missing piece inside of me.