Crazy?

1 am and the party was still going, people were either drunk or sober, dancing the night away, talking through the loud music, laughing, having fun. Juliette disappeared once again we didn't care where she was, Hikari and I were alone dancing without a care in the world tired but having fun, when she decided she wanted to go to the restroom to rest, I followed her passing the crowd, bumping into people, almost falling down , being short didn't help at all in this cases.

Finally we arrived and burst into the restroom, it was huge, a gold chandelier hanging from the ceiling, sofas leaning against the wall and a vanity mirror at the end of the hall, As Hikari rested I found a grey sofa leaning against the wall, taking advantage of it, I jumped and laid down making sure not to smear the neon paint on the fabric.

"Hey, did Juliette disappeared once again, I didn't see her at the dance floor?" Hikari asked me as she was washing her hands, Now that I thought about it, This is the first time Juliette has ever done something like that, this is not normal at all.

As we went out to the bathroom we came with a plan to go and search for our dear crazy friend, near the bathroom there were some stairs leading to an elevator as we took it Hikari had two ideas: go our separate ways and search on our own or we search together. I went for the second option.
We arrived to the lobby of the hotel, we searched everywhere, from the restaurant to the pool, and we came without any clue as to where Juliette was so we returned to the party.

Around 2 am people were leaving little by little, the party ended and the only people who were standing in the room were James, a few friends a of his, Hikari and I, no Juliette.

"Sis, did you liked the party?! James approached us to where we were standing, his friend following behind, I nodded my head and smiled, I'm still wondering how and when did he planned all of this.

" I can see it in your face Anahi, you are wondering why this party...Well I was planning this for quiet sometime now and this hotel had a day available so I took it, the reason for this party? Well...this is a welcome party but I guess the main person was way to tired and went upstairs to rest.

Just when I was about too answer, the music turned back on and a scream interrupted me "PARTY!!!" A girl came dashing towards the bar, and stood on the table dancing by herself following the beat of the music.

James froze, his friends froze, Hikari froze and I stood there wide eyed and mouth wide open, right there dancing on the table was the one and only Juliette.