Protective much?

As I just sat next to Victoria, I couldn't get my mind off what just happened. I was numb and confused, but more importantly, I was scared... I know James, and he is very protective ever since we were little and he still is...I just hope that whatever Derek told him about tomorrow he'll say yes.

We sat there talking for about two hours until it started raining, My mind was clouded, all I could hear was Victoria talking nonstop, James talking back at her with his sarcastic remarks and Derek laughing at my brother's face.

"Sis? Are you ready to go?" I snapped out of my thoughts and walked directly to his car leaving Victoria and Derek behind.

"Oh it's freezing outside!!, Derek could you lend me your Jacket I forgot mine at my house" I stopped, Her jacket was inside James car, I guess things never change.

"Anahi...look I know you love Victoria but just be careful, please" James placed his hand on my shoulder and walked to the other side of the car. 

Whatever he was trying to say I didn't get it at all.

James and Derek sat in the studio watching a movie while I was with Victoria eating and talking, I had to go up to where the guys were, but I guess my laziness was winning.

I went up anyway, and when I was about to open the door, that's when I heard it "Derek, look man you know I told ya that it was okay to go on a date with her, and I guess... I was wrong, Man you are twenty-three, and she is seventeen, and I just can't with the fact that you want to go on a date with her, So now that is my final answer." James remained quiet for a minute.

"I know...my mind changed drastically, but just no you can't date her or whatever is that you are trying to do."

What!? Is- is he being serious!... I'm not twelve for crying out loud!! This is my life!! My love life. Just when I thought he had changed, I guess I was wrong.

"W-what?!, Dude do you realize what you just said?!, I know she is seventeen, but I don't have any single bad intention, you can't just do that to her that is her life, and it's her choice but fine. Do it YOUR way, one of these days you are going to regret it" I just stood there frozen.