New York, New York!

Days passed by, after that incident, Derek never talked to me even if he showed up at our house, James was oblivious to what happened, Alexander never said a word to my brother knowing his personality, so he kept it between the three of us well and Derek's girl.

Summer was a few days away, but there were just a few problems. One: Derek is tagging along, Two: Victoria is also coming, Three: She likes Derek, and finally the biggest problem, Alexander decided that it was an excellent idea to come along with us because why not!

He continued to be the weirdest guy ever; he was everywhere, he made pranks, laughed at me and frightened the fuck out of me. My summer was going to be a hell of a ride!

Finally, the most awaited day was here! Summer, I spent all of my days packing everything that I needed, shoes, shorts, tank tops, etc. I agreed with Victoria to meet in New York since my dear brother paid her the airplane ticket.

I waited for James to finish blow drying his hair and shaving his beard, (YES for those who were wondering he does blow dry his hair every day),  after ten minutes of waiting, the beauty queen finally decided to come down the stairs.

So what can you do during a 3-hour flight? Simple, bother the heck out of your brother! The moment he fell asleep I spent ten minutes messing his beautiful hair, another 10 minutes poking his cheek until he woke up, thirty minutes singing Disney songs to his ear and finally five minutes humming One Direction songs "Are you done Anahi?!" I giggled.

"Why yes, my dear brother I am done." Glaring at me he ordered me food, knowing very well that it was the only way to calm me down, I ate happily while he fell asleep, I just sat there listening to music and watching the clouds pass by too scared to fall asleep.

After a few turbulences, and a few screams later we arrived, I ran almost kissing the floor, but James stopped me raising his eyebrow and shaking his head, I grinned and took my luggage with me, waiting for a taxi.

Looking for a cab but finding none instead in front of me was a limo blocking my view and annoying the heck out of me, "James, I can't find our cab" as I turned to look for my brother I saw him waving at me while he went to that very same limo.

'Oh, that's OUR ride!' Shocked I headed towards James, my mouth opened wide, "What hotel are he staying in?" Turning to look at my brother, he smirked "My dear sister; we are staying with our uncles" I gasped, it's been years since I saw them, ever since our parents went to Japan for work, they stopped coming to San Antonio.

Victoria arrived the very next day, we went shopping, eating, we went to museums and the most important thing? Well for me, BROADWAY! We attended as many shows as we could, Wicked, The Lion King, Hamilton, Cats, and Aladdin.

As always she flirted with every guy she met, making me feel like the third wheel as if I didn't exist at all, my insecurities getting the best of me but at the end I just ignored it and went my merry way, shopping by myself. Victoria disappeared with another guy, and I headed home, directly to the kitchen.

After that incident with Victoria she spent a few days more and went back to San Antonio, I had a few days to myself until Alexander came from Italy.

Once again I went shopping, spent three hours at Barnes & Noble buying eight books, in total I ended with 18 books, and I was not ashamed, (consider me a bookworm), I'm addicted to books.

The day I most feared came, Alexander came bursting through the door at 8 am, screaming, making me fall out of bed 'One of this days I'm going to kill this guy, and I will NOT hesitate.'  Going back to sleep was useless, so I just sat there reading.

As always Alexander made pranks but protected me whenever the name Derek came into a conversation, my brother never noticed or I guess he was pretending.

One lovely night my Uncle Jack decided to eat dinner as a BIG family but since he was very busy cooking he told me to go upstairs to call my brother and Alexander, the worst idea EVER!

I knocked on James door, once, twice probably four times, until I very calmly, pounded on his door until he decided to open it "Dinner's ready" I gave him my sweetest smile ever, he glared and went downstairs.

Now to the next, as I was walking to Alexander's room, I got distracted by all of the pictures of my five uncles at their concerts, as his room came into view, ready to knock I never noticed the door was wide open  "Alex! Dinner is rea-" My eyes widened, and I screamed, he screamed.

Dashing to the next room covering my eyes and panting I slid to the floor, 'oh my! WHY?! I want to disappear!' blushing, afraid to go out of the room I heard his voice "Anahi you can come in now!" He was laughing! why was he laughing? I just saw him shirtless and in boxers!!

I came out of my hiding place, blushing "Is it safe to look?" covering my eyes without looking at him, he chuckled "Yes love, now open your eyes." It took me a few seconds to open them but when I did he was standing fully dressed and smirking, glaring at him I huffed "Dinner is ready." I dashed out of his room hearing his evil laugh behind me.

" I dashed out of his room hearing his evil laugh behind me