Questions

I will not deny that whatever happened with Victoria is in the past and nothing is wrong, the wound is pretty fresh and still there and no amount of denying it and pretending that is not there will make that wound go away.

"Anahi, you have an unwante... sorry an unexpected guest." James knocked on my door repeatedly without stopping, one of the things he did whenever he was angry or annoyed.

"This unwante- I mean guest won't leave even if I offered her FREE food, this tiny person is very persistent" James hissed his voice barely audible. Without even waiting for an answer he slammed the door open and stomped to where I was sitting.

His Jaw clenched, knuckles white as he gripped his fists more and more " Anahi, she's here, she wants to see you, and she won't go until you talk to her."

I frowned the only person that has the guts to show up unexpected without warning or invitation is the one and only Victoria, it doesn't matter that she is not invited she turns up unannounced, without a care in the world.

"Please take her somewhere else," He kneeled in front of me, taking my hand into his strong hand clenching my fingers. His voice laced with desperation. 

Nodding my head I dragged James out of my room, leading him to the unwanted guest and probably leading myself into more trouble but whatever happens, it is meant to be.

There she stood in the middle of the living room talking nonstop, raising her voice whenever the guys directed their attention somewhere else that wasn't exactly her. 

I cleared my throat, taking all of the attention from her " Victoria.." 

"Annie!, just the girl I wanted to see, OMG, I have so much to tell you!" She squealed, running to where I was standing with the intention of hugging me, so I let her, but I just left my arms dangling without returning her life crushing hug.

 Taking her hand in mine, I dragged her to the kitchen without saying a word, putting distance between the guys and her.

I faced the fridge, letting a long sigh I prepared myself for whatever she was about to tell me. Aside from uncomfortable, this was also weird, the sadness was replaced by anger, deep down inside me this hurt but as I heard her talk non-stop about herself, anger replaced the sadness I felt before.

"So as I was saying, the other day I saw Andrew, and we talked for about three seconds, and I felt like we connected you know." She continued to babble, too focused on herself to even notice me. 

The moment the name Andrew came out her mouth I froze, the glass full of root beer fell to the ground breaking into tiny little pieces cutting my leg open, I just couldn't care. I turned to face her and took a deep breath, letting it all out making it harder for me to breathe, my heart beating faster by the second, my throat closing little by little. 

"OH, are you going to pick that up? She tilted her head, voice filled with curiosity, not even caring to ask how was I. 

I shook my head "No, don't worry about it, now that you mention Andrew, the other day someone told me that you and Andrew.." I stopped, it was now or never.

"They saw you two kissing.." there I said it, there is no turning back.

Victoria sat still in complete silence, without saying a word she tilted her head back and started laughing, she just kept laughing and laughing with tears coming out of her eyes "Oh my, that is so funny, whoever said that is crazy and a liar, be careful."

Really? Does she think I was born yesterday? I scoffed "Yeah sure because Andrew is a total liar." I spat, waiting for her reaction, for THAT perfect moment for her to snap, anger was bubbling up inside me, almost consuming me like fire consumed wood, eating it up and not leaving any trace behind. A lot of questions filled my mind making me doubt everything that I did.

"Why Victoria, why?" I tilted my head, "When you can have any other guy, why him!?" 

Victoria's reaction was priceless the smile she had on her face completly gone not a single trace of guilt or regret.